Korg SV-1 Stage Vintage 88 (Red)
Stage. Vintage. Piano. The name pretty much says it all.
Let's begin with Piano. The SV-1 Black contains not just one, but multiple piano sounds, including a Japanese Grand Piano, a German Grand Piano, an authentic upright, and more. Then there is the Vintage. The SV-1 Black Stage Vintage Piano offers the most rewarding compendium of electro-mechanical, transistorized, tape-driven, analog, and early digital keyboards ever available in a single instrument. Crafted using Korg's RX (Real eXperience) Technology; each sound is a detailed and authentic re-creation, accurately capturing the full range of expression and dynamics of the original. But for Korg, even that is not enough. The SV-1 Black also provides access to the effect pedals, amplifiers, speaker cabinets and studio techniques that gave these sounds their original lustre. Together, they provide fingertip access to the sounds that defined generations of popular keyboard playing.
Designed with performance in mind, the SV-1 Black is a pleasure to play. Once you try it, you'll understand what all the excitement is about. The RH3 Real Weighted Hammer Action is the finest keybed Korg offers, with a solid, responsive feel that inspires confidence. Forget menus. Never mind banks and programs. Stop staring at displays. With the SV-1 Black, the entire front panel is always live, using clearly labeled knobs to dial up just the sound you are looking for. Saving your eight Favorite settings for quick recall is as easy as saving a station on your car radio.
Best of all, the Korg SV-1 Black provides an economical, reliable, portable, and maintenance-free alternative to collecting and maintaining a stable of vintage instruments. The cabinet styling (and optional Black stand) clearly defines the SV-1 Black as an instrument that was made to be played; providing a retro-chic appearance that reflects the pulse and heart of the original instruments.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Two phenomenal grand piano sounds - 1 European, 1 Japanese
- Korg's finest piano keyboard with Graded Hammer Action; 73 or 88 keys
- Intuitive "LIVE" front panel with single-function knobs
- 8 Easy-to-set car-radio style Favorites buttons
- 36 coveted and in-demand piano & vintage keyboard sounds:
- - Grand Pianos: Smooth European; Lively Japanese; Mono Grand (for live); etc.
- - Electric Pianos: Tine styles; Reed Types; Plucked Type; Clavs; etc.
- - Electronic Pianos: Korg SG-1D; Transistor; '80s synth; VPM styles; etc.
- - Organs: Tonewheels; USA Tube Console; Italian Combo; VOX
- - Keyboards: String Machine, Tape Strings, Synth Brass; etc.
- - Other: Piano Layers; Real Strings; Real Choir, etc.
- Valve Reactor 12AX7 tube-driven amp modeling (6 Models)
- 6 Pre-FX; 6 Modulation FX; 6 Reverb Delays; 3-Band EQ
- Stereo inputs / Stereo outputs ( all 1/4")
- XLR Stereo balanced stage/recording outputs
- Headphone output
- Includes damper pedal & music rack
- Options: assignable footswitch; assignable footpedal;