Korg TM-50TR Tuner / Metronome (Black)
The TM-50 tuner/metronome, which allows musicians to practice both pitch and rhythm in a single unit, has now taken a major evolutionary leap to become the new TM-50TR.
In addition to the existing high-precision tuner functionality, the TM-50TR adds a new Tone Trainer function which analyses your playing sound in more detail. It detects not only the pitch, but also the volume and brightness of your tone, as well as the stability of these aspects, making it much easier to evaluate your own playing and practice more efficiently. Of course the TM-50TR also provides Sound Out and Sound Back functions that are great for improving your sense of pitch. Additionally, its metronome capabilities feature a new "periodic" metronome function that can help you practice keeping the rhythm. The display newly features a large color LCD for excellent visibility. The TM-50TR is available in your choice of two colors: silver or black.
With its ability to give you more detailed feedback on your playing, the TM-50TR will take your daily practice routine to the next level.
- Scale 12 note equal temperament
- Detection Range C1 (32.70 Hz) - (4186.01 Hz) for a sine-wave
- Reference Tone C3 (130.81 Hz) - C6 (1046.50 Hz) 3 octave
- Tuning Modes Meter Mode (AUTO), Sound Out Mode (MANUAL), Sound Back Mode (AUTO)
- Tone Trainer function is available
- Calibration Range A4 = 410 - 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Detection Accuracy Better than +/- 1 cent
- Sound Accuracy Better than +/- 1 cent
- Tempo Range 30 - 252 beats per minute (bpm)
- Tempo Setting Pendulum Step, Full Step, Tap Tempo
- Time Signatures Total 15 (0 - 9 beats, duplets, triplets, triplets without the center beat, quadruplets, quadruplets without the center beats)
- Periodic Metronome Setting Range 0 - 4 measures (with a setting of 0 the function is off)
- Tempo Accuracy +/- 0.3 %
- Connectors INPUT jack (1/4” mono), PHONES jack (1/8” stereo mini)
- Speaker Dynamic Speaker (23 mm) Power Supply Two AAA batteries (alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries) Battery Life Approximately 24 hours (A4 continuous input, tempo 120, four beats, maximum volume, when using alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 111 x 82 x 18 mm / 4.37” x 3.23” x 0.71”
- Weight 108 g / 3.81 oz. (including batteries)
- Color Variations Black (TM-50TR-BK), Silver (TM-50TR-SL)
- Included Items Two AAA batteries for verifying proper operation Accessories CM-200 Contact Microphone