Laney IRT412 Ironheart 160W 4x12 Cab
Laney Product Overview
The IRT412 custom-designed straight guitar cabinet is constructed from rugged plywood and loaded with 4 Custom 12” HH drivers handling 320 watts.Forged deep in the Black Country, the Ironheart series continues the legacy begun decades before with amps such as the Laney KLIPP and AOR. Packed full of features, amazing tone and a thoroughly modern and rugged look, the Ironheart Cabinet models compliment any amplifier
Designed and engineered in the Black Country, Great Britain, the IRONHEART IRT412 is a standard-sized, straight guitar cabinet loaded with 4 x 12” HH drivers designed to deliver punch and clarity when used with any amplifier.
Constructed from rugged plywood the IRT412 is finished with black metal corners, black textured front fret, black basket weave Tolex, steel castors and comfortable side mounted bar handles the IRT412 cabinet is designed to survive a life on the road for years to come.
- Designed to be used stand-alone or as part of a full stack setup each cabinet is loaded with 4 HH Custom designed 12" Custom drivers which hammer out a blistering 320W (16 Ohms).
- These straight fronted cabinets house an angled baffle to give you the best of both worlds.
- This classic combination of Laney and HH makes all the difference when you're talking BIG tone, great low-end response, open mids and a sweet top end. More than enough for any metal monster.
- Each IRT412 is manufactured out of robust hand-selected A grade ply and engineered to such a demanding standard that it will take whatever you throw at it for years to come.
- Clothed in textured black tolex, and outfitted with steel corners and top mounted castor cups each IRT412 is finished off with steel castors and heavy-duty bar handles making moving this cabinet from gig to gig a breeze.
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year