Laney LV300H 120W Head
The three-channel Laney LV300H is a gig-ready head packed with features for live use. Guitarists know that tubes add warmth and character to most classic guitar sounds but tube amps can be heavy and more expensive. The LV300H preamplifier is therefore equipped with a real ECC83 tube to combine the practicality and portability of a solid-state amplifier with the benefits of tube tone. Each of the 2 Drive channels features a ‘V’ switch. This gives you an instantly scooped tone plus as there is one per channel it gives the flexibility to scoop the rhythm tone whilst leaving the solo tone unaffected. Next comes the VTS switch. On-board reverb provides ambiance to the amp tone and different reverb levels can be set to Clean and Drive sections.
On-Board Reverb: On-board studio quality reverb. Reverb gives you a sense of the space that you are in. A dry guitar signal can sound a little dull. Adding the right about of reverb provides the guitar signal with ambience and brings it to life.
FX Loop: FX loops are important as they allow you to add effects to the signal path in a specific place between the pre-amp and the output section on an amplifier. This is where FX loops are important as it allows you to put time-based FX after the distorted pre-amp section. For example, delayed distortion sounds different to distorted delay – try it.
MP3/AUX in: This socket allows you connect an external sound source of your choice and can be used for playing backing tracks into your unit. Please not the volume of music/backing track is controlled by the volume on the external sound source itself.
- Power RMS: 120 Watts
- Inputs: 1x Jack
- Channels: 3 (Clean, Drive 1 and Drive 2)
- Equalisation: Independent Bass, Mid, and Treble for Clean and Drive
- Bright Switch: Yes (Clean Channel)
- Reverb: Yes, with independent level controls for Clean and Drive
- Footswitch: Custom 3-Way (Included)
- Speaker connections: 2x Jacks (4 Ohms)
- FX Loop(s): Yes
- Cabinet Design: Chrome corners, rubber handle and rubber feet
- Scoop Switch: 2 (Drive 1 & Drive 2)
- Tube Fusion Techlogy: ECC83 Preamp Valve
- Headphone Socket: No
- Weight: 12 Kg
- Dimensions: Width 668 x Height 223 x Depth 248mm