Lexicon PCM 96 Stereo
An artful blend of heritage and innovation, the Lexicon PCM96 Stereo Reverb/Effects Processor delivers 28 new and legendary Lexicon reverbs, delays and modulation effects straight into your DAW.
The Lexicon PCM96 gives new capabilities to the traditional reverbs by adding multimode filters at several spots in the audio flow.
This allows more exact shaping of the reverb while still maintaining the distinctive Lexicon sound. All reverbs also have an "Infinite" switch that allows the reverb to run forever, a useful feature for creating unusual backgrounds and sound effects.
With decades of legacy products to pull from, the PCM96 also includes the finest collection of factory presets available in a stereo processor GÇô over 1200 and growing GÇô including some recognizable classics from our immense library of sounds.
Lexicon's new Room algorithm provides a more flexible alternative to convolution type reverbs. Reflection patterns can be easily selected, scaled and equalized GÇô all while simultaneously passing audio.
They can be instantly reversed or combined with a traditional reverb to extend the decay or bring a stronger sense of "liveness" to the space. With two channels XLR analog and two channels XLR AES/EBU digital I/O, along with MIDI, Ethernet and Firewire connectivity, the PCM96 easily fits into a variety of recording and live sound environments. In any application, the PCM96 delivers the versatility and sound that is unmistakably Lexicon.
Designed for the modern studio, the PCM96 can function as a control-only insert or FireWire streaming audio plug-in inside Mac RTAS and Audio Units software. (RTAS support provided via Fxpansion Adapter.)
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Two channels XLR analog I/O
- Two channels XLR digital AES/EBU I/O
- Four channels streaming FireWire
- Seamless automation and control via Ethernet or Firewire
- 32-bit floating point processing
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz
- System Requirements - Software Version 1.0, Macintosh Power PC G5 1.8 GHz or any
- Intel, OS 10.4.9, 4.10, 4.11, Standard 10/100 Ethernet, Firewire 400 (800 works with
- adapter), 1GB ram, 150 MB free HD space, CD Rom drive, ProTools LE 7.3.1, ProTools HD
- 7.3 and higher, Logic 8.0