Line 6 Relay G70 Advanced Pedal Board Wireless System
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The Line 6 Relay® G70 and G75 build on the worldwide, stage-proven, legacy of Line 6 Wireless systems. Line 6 digital wireless technology delivers industry-leading audio specs and the lowest-available latency.
The G70 and G75 OFFER next-generation performance, unmatched sound quality and unprecedented flexibility. All of which are absolute musts for the gigging guitarist. Plug into the locking jack input on the transmitter with no special cables required for instant wireless freedom. Easily add additional transmitters to instantly switch between instruments, complete with programmable presets for signal routing, levels and more.
Stage friendly rugged metal construction and 8+ hours of battery life (with 50+ hours of standby time) the G70 and G75 provides tried-and-true performance from stage to studio.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Relay G70 and G75 are built to withstand anything-drops, kicks, stomps, you name it. The metal construction provides tour-grade durability from stage to studio. Simply choose the model that's right for your setup-Relay G70 stompbox fits perfectly on your pedalboard, while Relay G75 is designed for amp-top placement. And unlike other wireless systems, Relay G70 and G75 transmitters feature a 1/4" locking input, so no special cables are required.
- Industry-leading audio quality proven on stages worldwide
- Locking 1/4" guitar input on transmitter-no special cables required
- Use multiple transmitters and switch guitars with ease*
- Tour-grade metal transmitter and receiver for lasting reliability
- Lossless 24-bit digital signal for uncompromised tone
- High-resolution signal with <1.5ms latency for studio and stage
- Relay G70 and G75 support multiple transmitters, so you can handle a variety of guitar setups and changes-without any hassle. Programmable presets make it easy to select signal routing, levels and any combination of 1/4" and XLR outputs for each instrument. It's the easiest way to incorporate multiple guitars into your set.
- 24-bit/48kHz uncompressed digital transmission
- Best-in-class DAC and ADC converters provide super-low-noise transmission (better than 120dB dynamic range)
- Rugged metal transmitter and receiver construction
- Locking ¼" input on transmitter-no special cables required
- Receiver accommodates multiple transmitters, with footswitch (G70) or push-button (G75) selection*
- Programmable scenes allow you to select signal input source, gain, Cable Tone and output routing for multiple instruments
- Select any combination of the two 1/4" outputs and one XLR-DI output for each instrument
- 8 hours of battery life with 50 hours of standby time
- Breakthrough low latency (<1.5ms from analog input to analog output)
- Built-in, calibrated, quad-antenna array with advanced dual receiver topology
- Auxiliary 1/4" input jack on receiver for plugging in directly without re-patching
- Onboard tuner and dedicated tuner 1/4" output
- High-quality XLR direct output with ground lift ensures consistent audio performance when connecting directly to the board or a modeller
- *Additional transmitters sold separately. G75 supports optional remote footswitch.