Line 6 XD-V75HS Headset Digital Wireless System
For vocalists, performers and active spoken word presenters, the XD-V75 family sets new standards for versatility, reliability, ease of use and superior audio quality. All XD-V75 systems GÇô both handheld and bodypack GÇô feature patented digital technologies that deliver sound so impressive they inspire confident, great sounding performances. Including a handheld system featuring ten superb microphone models, a lavalier system with nine EQ filter models, a headset featuring a high-end omnidirectional microphone capsule, and a bodypack unit to fit a favorite headset mic or lavalier of your own, the XD-V75 family is the right choice. The mic modeling delivers great sound, which remains pristine from your lips to your audience's ears thanks to the 24-bit performance. DCLGäó (Digital Channel Lock) technology keeps your signal safe the entire time.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- For the professional vocalist, the XD-V75 handheld system puts 10 superb microphone models right in your hand, including nine that are based on the world's most popular live sound mics from Shure, Sennheiser and others. With the touch of a button on the microphone, you can find the mic model that best fits your unique voice.
- For vocalists, musicians, performers and active spoken word presenters who require hands-free operation, XD-V75 bodypack systems offer nine EQ filter models that enable fast access to professionally tailored sounds. Mic placement is no longer a variable - on collar, chest or cheek, or even plugging an instrument into the transmitter - the custom EQ filter models help to optimize the system performance to the situation.
- Every vocalist knows that you sound your best when you can perform with confidence. The unique versatility and reliability of XD-V75 systems ensure a great performance every time you hit the stage.
- Featuring 24-bit precision for a full frequency response of 10Hz to 20kHz and a wide dynamic range of up to 120dB (A weighted), the signal from an XD-V75 digital wireless system is so clear and strong that it sounds and performs as if you're using a wired microphone.
- Unlike analog wireless systems, XD-V75 digital wireless systems never use signal companding to compress and expand the signal, so you always have full dynamic range. XD-V wireless systems allow you to convey every nuance of your performance to the audience in the most natural way, with crystal clarity. In addition to preventing unintentional handling noise, the adjustable dynamic filter reduces unwanted ambient noise, while preserving your natural vocal articulation.
- Traditional analog wireless microphone systems are susceptible to increasing numbers of interference sources. Ensuring peace of mind and the most reliable operation, XD-V75 systems operate in the 2.4GHz ISM band, which is free from interference due to TV broadcasts, white space devices, cell phone towers and other transmitting devices.
- And if you're confused by the license fees needed to operate an analog wireless system, don't worry: Line 6 digital wireless systems eliminate that need. XD-V75 systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license free worldwide, from Hollywood to Tokyo.
- Line 6 digital wireless systems use exclusive digital technologies to protect their signals from interference that can wreak havoc on analog wireless systems. Encoded DCL™ (Digital Channel Lock) technology distinguishes XD-V75 digital audio from any other third-party signal, including Wi-Fi, thus preventing reception of audio interference from other 2.4GHz devices.
- Like all Line 6 digital wireless systems, XD-V75 systems are incredibly easy to set up. Simply pick any of the 14 always-available channels and the transmitter and receiver lock together - job done.
- For more complex installations where multiple systems are in use, XD-V75 features channel scanning for advanced RF management.
- At ten feet away or at the full extent its range, XD-V digital wireless systems deliver the same, consistent, dependable signal quality. Unlike analog wireless systems, there's no increased risk of interference or degradation in signal as you move further from the receiver. You can perform with full confidence, right up to the range limits of your XD-V system.
- XD-V75 transmitter and receiver units provide clear displays of essential system status. The transmitter features a clear LCD screen for selecting channels, mic models or EQ filter models, and also provides an instant check on your battery level. Likewise, the receiver features a large, easy-to-read LCD screen and bright five-segment LEDs to provide audio signal and battery status, plus advanced configuration and RF monitoring.