Lynx LDI-2 Passive DI Box With Ground Lift
Lynx Passive DI Box With Ground Lift
The Lynx Passive DI Box is a great way to connect your musical instrument to your mixing board. It converts a high impedance signal to a low impedance signal. It also provides a ground lift switch for hum-free performance and an attenuator for compatibility with any console.
Features a second "pass through" with unaltered / unbalanced output for connection to an instrument amp, effects etc. Particularly handy for in stage and studio recording applications for routing instruments over balanced cables to improve signal quality and reduce noise over long cable distances. Robust steel chassis with lip to protect switches and sockets. NO BATTERIES REQUIRED Operation Connect the LDI-2 between the instrument and its amplifier, using two 6.35mm jacks. The balance low impedance output of the LDI-2 (XLR connector) should then be connected to the appropriate input of the mixer or recording device via a balanced shielded cable. The LDI-2 can also be used in reverse thanks to the quality of the internal transformer, i.e. with a low impedance balanced input (for example a microphone) and a high impedance unbalanced output (6.35mm jack).
- High impedance input/output - "pass through" with no effect on instrument's output signal
- Low impedance input/output - boosts the output signal
- Two step attenuator for matching input/output
- Passive device - no need for batteries or external power!
- Standard 6.35mm jack & XLR inputs/outputs
- Ideal for recording electric guitar, bass or keyboards.
- Frequency response: o high to low impedance: 5-30,000 Hz o low to high impedance: 30-20,000 Hz
- Attenuator: 0, -20, -40 dB
- 6.35mm jack: 50k ohm unbalanced
- XLR connector: 600k ohm balanced or unbalanced
- Ground lift: on/off switchable
No upgrades available
It Works fine