M-Audio Studiophile DSM 2 (PAIR)
The M-Audio Studiophile DSM2 reference monitor is engineered to provide superior monitoring to discerning audio professionals.
The design of the M-Audio Studiophile DSM2 results from collaboration between two powerhouse companies in music technology: M-Audio, the top U.S. manufacturer of reference monitors, and Digidesign, the industry leader in DSP technology.
The DSM2 monitor features DSP-based crossover management, an assortment of onboard digital EQ controls, proprietary high-grade driver designs, and analog and digital inputs for high-resolution audio up to 24-bit/192kHz. With stunning accuracy, clarity and dynamic range, the Studiophile DSM2 monitor makes world-class reference technology accessible to a broad array of creative and professional environments.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- DSP-controlled digital crossover and EQ
- Broad range of onboard digital EQ controls
- Customizable for your listening environment
- 8" anodized-aluminum cone LF driver
- Exceptionally low distortion
- 1" Teteron soft fabric Neodymium HF driver with built-in heat sink
- Accurate Extension up to 27kHz with minimized power compression
- 180W Class D bi-amplification
- Low distortion, high efficiency analog and digital inputs
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- High-density cabinet
- Good damping and reduced acoustic interference
- Custom bass-reflex dual-sided flared ports
- Controlled extended bass response with reduced turbulence
- 1" (25.4 mm) Teteron soft fabric, high-frequency dome with Neodymium magnet and ferrofluid cooling-accurate to 27kHz
- 8" (203.2 mm) custom low-frequency driver with anodized aluminum cone provides exceptionally low distortion
- Onboard DSP manages the complex digital crossover for pristine imaging
- DSP-based EQ and Acoustic Space Controls optimize frequency response for any production environment
- Bass-reflex port delivers controlled extended bass response
- High-density cabinet yields good damping and reduced acoustic interference
- Professional digital inputs (up to 24-bit/192kHz): S/PDIF and AES
- Balanced analog inputs: XLR and 1/4"
- Bi-amplified with Class D power amps: 100 watts (low frequency) and 80 watts (high-frequency)