M-Audio Torq Xponent
DJ Control Surface
Torq Xponent is a cutting-edge performance system that brings professional-grade control to the world of the computer-based DJ.
Engineered by M-Audio's SynchroScience Design Group, the Torq Xponent package includes the Torq DJ software that's revolutionizing digital DJing and the Xponent hardware control surface that puts all that power right at your fingertips.
With full-size tactile controls, an integrated USB audio interface and intuitive MIDI-learn capabilities, Torq Xponent bridges the gap between traditional DJ hardware and today's powerful performance software once and for all. This completely integrated system combines the features of a standard two-channel DJ mixer with the controls of a pair of DJ CD players, letting you cue, mix and scratch digital files without touching the host computer.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Full-size, professional-grade controllers
- All hardware controls are pre-mapped to corresponding software functions in Torq
- 4-output USB audio interface
- 16-bit/48kHz max sample rate
- ASIO and Core Audio compatible
- Advanced MIDI control surface
- Touch-sensitive scratch wheels
- Built-in touchpad/assignable X/Y control surface for mouse or effect control
- 64 assignable backlit buttons, including Play, Cue, Seek, Loop, Key and Sync controls
- Compatible with any software that supports MIDI learn
- Cue, beat-match and mix digital audio files (including MP3, AIFF, WAV, WMA, Apple Lossless and AAC)
- Works instantly and seamlessly with Xponent or other SynchroScience DJ hardware
- Organizes digital audio files (including iTunes library) into an easily searchable database
- Automatic beat-matching
- Integrated real-time time-stretching/compression
- Supports optional third-party VST effects
- Snapshot function for instant recall of mixer and effects settings
- Functions as a ReWire slave