Mackie 1202 VLZ4 Compact Mixer
Mackie 1202 VLZ4 Overview by GAK
The Mackie 1202 VLZ4 is a compact analogue mixer with 12 channels and 4 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps. Ideal for the traveling sound engineer, the Mackie 1202 VLZ4 is small and robust enough to be put in a carry bag and transported safely from venue to venue. Other great features of the Mackie 1202 VLZ4 include; Phantom power for condenser mics, Aux send, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel, plus High-visibility, high-contrast controls for simple easy-to-see visual feedback.
See below for full features and additional overview
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- â– 12-channel mixer featuring our signature high-headroom, low-noise design
- â– 4 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps "¢ Ultra-wide 60 dB gain range "¢ 128.5 dB dynamic range "¢ 22 dBu line input handling
- "¢ Extended frequency response "¢ Distortion under 0.0007% [20 Hz - 50 kHz]
- â– Improved RF rejection, perfect for broadcast applications
- â– Phantom power for condenser mics
- â– 12 high-headroom line inputs
- â– 3-band EQ (80 Hz, 2.5 kHz, 12 kHz)
- â– 18 dB/oct 75 Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- â– Aux send, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- â– Stereo return for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- â– ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility â– Control room / phones source matrix â– High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters â– Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- â– "Built-Like-A-Tank" rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- â– High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient "at-a-glance" visual feedback
- â– Rack-mountable design using an optional rack ear kit â– Multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Live sound mixing, houses of worship, clubs, gymnasiums, banquet halls, conference rooms, boardrooms, studio and field recording, multimedia applications, broadcast and many, many more.
- The 12-channel 1202VLZ4 delivers the outstanding quality of our flagship Onyx preamps in a compact mixer design with the high-headroom/low-noise performance your professional application demands.
- From every input to every output, you can count on the industry-proven performance you expect from a VLZ mixer. Plus, it is truly "Built-Like-A-Tank" with a ridiculously rugged solid-steel chasis plus high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control.
- And with features like a dedicated control room section, the 1202VLZ4 offers a true step up in flexibility and performance that's ideal for your professional application.
No upgrades available