Mackie 1202 VLZ4 Compact Mixer
Mackie 1202 VLZ4 Overview by GAK
The Mackie 1202 VLZ4 is a compact analogue mixer with 12 channels and 4 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps. Ideal for the traveling sound engineer, the Mackie 1202 VLZ4 is small and robust enough to be put in a carry bag and transported safely from venue to venue. Other great features of the Mackie 1202 VLZ4 include; Phantom power for condenser mics, Aux send, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel, plus High-visibility, high-contrast controls for simple easy-to-see visual feedback.
See below for full features and additional overview
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- â– 12-channel mixer featuring our signature high-headroom, low-noise design
- â– 4 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps "¢ Ultra-wide 60 dB gain range "¢ 128.5 dB dynamic range "¢ 22 dBu line input handling
- "¢ Extended frequency response "¢ Distortion under 0.0007% [20 Hz - 50 kHz]
- â– Improved RF rejection, perfect for broadcast applications
- â– Phantom power for condenser mics
- â– 12 high-headroom line inputs
- â– 3-band EQ (80 Hz, 2.5 kHz, 12 kHz)
- â– 18 dB/oct 75 Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- â– Aux send, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- â– Stereo return for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- â– ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility â– Control room / phones source matrix â– High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters â– Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- â– "Built-Like-A-Tank" rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- â– High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient "at-a-glance" visual feedback
- â– Rack-mountable design using an optional rack ear kit â– Multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Live sound mixing, houses of worship, clubs, gymnasiums, banquet halls, conference rooms, boardrooms, studio and field recording, multimedia applications, broadcast and many, many more.
- The 12-channel 1202VLZ4 delivers the outstanding quality of our flagship Onyx preamps in a compact mixer design with the high-headroom/low-noise performance your professional application demands.
- From every input to every output, you can count on the industry-proven performance you expect from a VLZ mixer. Plus, it is truly "Built-Like-A-Tank" with a ridiculously rugged solid-steel chasis plus high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control.
- And with features like a dedicated control room section, the 1202VLZ4 offers a true step up in flexibility and performance that's ideal for your professional application.
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year