Mackie 3204 VLZ4
VLZ4 4-Bus mixers, now featuring Mackie's flagship Onyx mic preamps, deliver the next evolution of innovation to the legendary "Built- Like-A-Tank" construction plus effects and built- in compression in a 4-bus design that's perfect for larger mixing applications.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Onyx Preamps - Now with Onyx mic preamps, VLZ4 provides proven performance that goes toe-to-toe with any boutique preamp on the market. Equipped with up to 28 Onyx preamps, means a VLZ4 4-bus mixer is the right choice for your professional audio application.
- RMFX Effects - Dual "Running Man" effects processors bring "Gig Ready" usable effects to your mixes, like a full rack of gear at your fingertips including reverbs, choruses, and an extremely useful tap delay.
- In-Line Compressors - Add an increased presence and punch to vocals and instruments with the four dedicated channel compressors. Use the four additional sub-group compressors to smooth and balance signals for simple, sweet dynamic control with the single twist of a knob.
- USB Interface - Use the integrated USB interface to stream up to 4-tracks to your favorite DAW software for a recording of the show or stream music from your computer during intermission breaks. You can even return audio directly to a channel for full access to EQ and auxes.
- Built Like A Tank - From beer spills to drops from moving vehicles, customers have proven time and again that VLZ mixers are truly "Built-Like-A-Tank." With a nearly indestructible steel wrap-around chassis and features like grime-resistant rotary sealed pots, they take the abuse that would simply destroy the competition.
- â– 4"¢Bus mixer featuring our signature high-headroom, low-noise design
- â– Boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps "¢ Ultra-wide 60 dB gain range "¢ 128.5 dB dynamic range "¢ 22 dBu line input handling
- "¢ Extended frequency response "¢ Distortion under 0.0007% [20 Hz - 50 kHz]
- â– Improved RF rejection, perfect for broadcast applications
- â– Phantom power for condenser mics â– Dedicated inline channel compression for critical inputs
- â– High-headroom line inputs with dedicated inserts
- â– 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange
- â– 18 dB/oct 100 Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- â– Level, pan, solo and overload/mute LEDs on each channel
- â– Four subgroups featuring dedicated inline compressors for total dynamic control
- â– Six aux sends with inserts, pre/post fader and internal/external FX send options
- â– Two stereo returns and four group outs with inserts
- â– Dual 32-bit RMFX TM processors featuring 24 "Gig Ready" reverbs, choruses and tap delay for live applications
- â– Integrated 4x2 24-bit USB interface "¢ Stream subgroups or master L/R to your PC or Mac for recording "¢ Use your favorite plug-in live via auxes 5/6 "¢ Convenient stereo return to mains for music playback or return to channel to implement EQ, auxes and more
- â– PFL/AFL solo modes â– 60 mm long-wearing log-taper faders â– High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters â– Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime