Mackie 802 VLZ4 Ultra-Compact Mixer
The 8-channel 802VLZ4 features the proven performance of our flagship Onyx mic preamps in a desk-friendly, ultra-compact design, perfect for professional applications with a lower input need.
From every input to every output, the 802VLZ4 is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity.
Plus, it truly is "Built-Like-A-Tank" with a ridiculously rugged solid steel chassis and high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control.
And with features like instrument level inputs, phantom power and level metering, the 802VLZ4 offers a true step-up performance and durability that's ideal for your professional application.
- Live sound mixing, houses of worship, clubs, gymnasiums, banquet halls, conference rooms, boardrooms, studio and field recording, multimedia applications, broadcast and many, many more.
- â– 8-channel mixer featuring our signature high-headroom, low-noise design
- â– 3 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps "¢ Ultra-wide 60 dB gain range "¢ 128.5 dB dynamic range "¢ 22 dBu line input handling
- "¢ Extended frequency response "¢ Distortion under 0.0007% [20 Hz - 50 kHz]
- â– Improved RF rejection, perfect for broadcast applications
- â– Phantom power for condenser mics
- â– Eight high-headroom line inputs
- â– Selectable instrument inputs on first two channels - no DI box needed
- â– 3-band EQ (80 Hz, 2.5 kHz, 12 kHz)
- â– 18 dB/oct 100 Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- â– Aux send, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- â– Stereo return for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- â– ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility â– Control room / phones source matrix â– High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters â– Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- â– "Built-Like-A-Tank" rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- â– High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient "at-a-glance" visual feedback
- â– Universal power supply for worldwide use