Mackie C300Z Passive PA Speaker
Featuring legendary Mackie sound quality and durability, the lightweight C Series 2-way Precision Passive loudspeakers deliver optimum performance in portable PA, stage
monitor and permanent installation applications. The C300z is a full-range portable loudspeaker providing high-output, ultra-wide dispersion and low-distortion performance in a compact, composite molded enclosure.
A heat-treated titanium compression driver with multi-cell aperture directs pristine highs through an exponential high- frequency waveguide, allowing for ultra-wide dispersion of highs and mids. In fact, the C300z can deliver clear, smooth sound to audience members up to 45-¦ off axis.
The custom-designed high-power 12-inch woofer can take a pounding, plus its 3-inch voice coil allows the driver to run cooler, delivering consistent performance even after long hours of use at near peak volumes.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The crossover in the C300z is a unique Low Impedance Compensated Crossover (LICC) design. With EQ and crossover points meticulously chosen so that beamwidth patterns match in both drivers, C300z loudspeakers offer natural sound at all volume levels.
- The center of gravity, handle locations, handle design, position of fly-points and ease of use have been ergonomically designed. There is also an integrated pole mount on the bottom of the cabinet and a weather-resistant steel grille. The asymmetrical trapezoidal cabinet has been designed to provide an ideal floor monitoring position.
- The cabinet is constructed of high-pressure injected polypropylene. The enclosure features reinforcement ribbing and structural strengthening resulting in a strong, super- rigid design providing ideal acoustical characteristics.
- 2-way portable Precision Passive loudspeaker system
- 750W / 300W RMS peak power handling at 8
- 12" long-throw low-frequency transducer with 3" voice coil
- High-output 1.75" titanium compression driver â– Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via multi-cell horn aperture and constant directivity horn
- Integrated Low Impedance Compensated Crossover (LICC) with full driver protection
- Lightweight for ultimate portability (46 lb / 20.9 kg) â– Asymmetrical trapezoidal cabinet for floor monitor positioning
- Stand / Pole-mountable
- Flyable via ten M10 rigging points using the optional eyebolt kit