Mackie PPM1008 Powered Mixer
The Mackie PPM 1008 Powered Mixer - ultra-lightweight, immensely powerful and equipped with the tools to get the perfect sound anywhere without breaking your back. Each model features dual Mackie-designed Class-D Fast Recovery amplifiers which provide the kind of power required for modern speakers, 32-bit RMFX+ "Gig Ready" FX and premium Mackie mic preamps for the ultimate powered mixer.
The PPM Series Powered Mixers are an excellent choice for small to medium sized venues or bars that have limited space. It’s compact and ultra-lightweight design mean you can pull it out when you need it and have all the power you need. PPM is an excellent solution for integration into existing passive loudspeaker systems, bands touring small clubs or any application requiring an ultra-lightweight, powerful, all-in-one mixing and amplification solution.
The Mackie PPM1008 features legendary Mackie circuitry combined with road worthy design and portability result in the ultimate powered mixer.
Dialed In - Optimal Performance: Premium Mackie preamplifiers ensure transparent, low-noise/high-headroom characteristics right at the front of the mixer. True 48V phantom power allows every condenser mic to perform at its full potential. Individual channel inserts and dedicated in-line compressors add even more ways to fine tune your mix.
Gig Ready FX - Tweak: The RMFX+ processor features 24 solid FX that are known for their utility and usability. Small, medium and large room reverbs with the choice of a warm or bright characteristic put your mix in the right space. Simple, rich choruses and an array of practical delays with tap tempo enable you to create.
Reliable Power - Loud: Every PPM mixer features two ridiculously robust Class-D power amps for Mains and Monitors designed for maximum efficiency and minimum heat, delivering 95% of power straight to the speakers. Fast Recovery™ circuitry eliminates the risk of pesky amp latching. And to help protect your speakers, we’ve included a built-in internal limiter that rival many outboard limiters available.
Fine Tune Your Mix - Adjust: Designed for maximum tonal control in a live sound environment, the legendary Mackie 3-band active channel EQ, with up to 15dB boost/cut capability per band, provides more tone-sculpting latitude than any other mixer in its class.
Absolutely Armored - Tough: The PPM Series Mixers are "Built-Like-A-Tank", armored inside a solid steel chassis that helps protect the electronics from any potential environmental hazard (think beer). Extremely durable polycarbonate ABS end caps (PPM608 &PPM1008) will protect the mixer from years of abuse
All The Bells And Whistles - Smart: Dedicated In-line Compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments. Plus, features like 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections, dual 7-Band GEQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs provide the tools any engineer needs to create a solid mix.
- Full-featured 8-channel, 1600W, ultra-light Professional Powered Mixer with onboard 32-bit digital RMFX ™ processor
- 800W 800W Mackie designed Class-D, Fast Recovery™ power amplifiers
- 32-bit RMFX ™ processor featuring 24 "Gig Ready", useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 premium Mackie mic preamps with 48V phantom power and TRS inserts (ch 1-6)
- New Dedicated In-line Compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
- 2 stereo inputs with dual RCA and dual 1/4-inch line inputs for flexible connectivity
- Mackie's 3-Band Active channel EQ with a Mid sweep (100Hz-8kHz) on mono channels
- 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections
- Separate Monitor and FX auxiliary sends
- Dual 9-Band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- 3-Mode Amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
- Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
- Rugged metal handles built into the sides of the mixer case for easy transport from gig to gig
- Built like a tank and armored in poly carbonate ABS, the PPM1008 features classic Mackie rounded front chassis design. So if the PPM rolls on its face during transport the controls are recessed and protected.
- Ultra-Lightweight and portable (20 lbs/ 9 kg)
No upgrades available