Martin 000X1AE Auditorium Electro Acoustic
Martin 000X1AE Auditorium Electro Acoustic Product Overview by GAK
The Martin 000X1AE electro-acoustic guitar features the 000 platform and a smaller body design than the traditional Dreadnought, producing full, robust sound. Pairing the solid Sitka spruce top with mahogany-grained high pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, the 000X1AE belts out rich clarity and plenty of projection.
Equipped with Fishman electronics, this guitar has the look and sound of a highly collectible Martin, but goes for a price that anyone can afford. Embrace the dream of owning your very own Martin guitar. This model includes sustainable wood certified parts and features a solid Sitka Spruce top and mahogany pattern HPL back and sides.
- Mortise and Tenon neck joint
- 000 Body shape
- Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Inlaid Boltaron with Red Fiber rosette
- Mahogany pattern HPL textured finish back
- Mahogany pattern HPL textured finish sides
- Stratabond neck
- Modified low oval neck
- White Corian top nut
- Solid striped Ebony fretboard
- 25.4" Scale length
- 20 Frets
- Hand rubbed, satin top finish
- Striped ebony bridge
- Chrome machine heads
- Fishman onboard electronics
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year