Maxon VOP-9 Vintage Overdrive Pro Pedal
The Maxon VOP-9 Vintage Overdrive Pro - Takes the same basic circuit as the OD820 and offers it up in Maxon's indestructible, industry-standard 9-Series chassis. It uses the same JRC NJM4558D op-amp for low-noise operation, and features the same negative feedback loop clipping diode as the OD820 and OD-9. Like the '820, the VOP-9 also features mechanical true bypass switching for uncolored sound in bypass and the ability to blend clean and overdriven tones together.
In addition, the Maxon VOP-9 operating voltage is switchable between 9 and 18 volts via an internal DIP switch accessible through the unit's battery compartment. Running at 18 volts eliminates unintentional distortion from the use of high-output pickups and electronics, even when the guitar is played at full volume and the VOP-9's Drive control is set to full. This feature basically makes the VOP-9 a "4 in 1" pedal, offering clean boost or overdrive functions at 9 or 18 volt operation, allowing the user to find the setting that works best for their particular setup and playing style.
- Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
- Input: Jack 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Output Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Output: Jack 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Equivalent Input Noise: 112 dB or less (IHF-A)
- Maximum Gain: 46dB 1.5kHz
- Switch: True Bypass Configuration
- Controls: Drive, Tone, Level
- Power Consumption: 30mA/9V, 28mA/10V at operating voltage 18V ( -9V) -23mA/9V, 24mA/10V at operating
- Dimensions: (whole) 74 mm (W) x 124 mm (D) x 54 mm (H)
- Weight: 580 g (including battery)