Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212 Combo
Roadster series of Amps offer the guitar player plug and play tone without all the switches and knobs that put the single-minded player off his music!
Channels 1,2 for clean, lower gain tones.
Channels 3, 4 for HiGain and mind-bending overdrive that's so hot you could cook fried chicken!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Multi-Watt™, Channel Assignable Power Amp (Patent Pending) allows you to assign either 2 or all 4 Power Tubes to each Channel for Power Ratings of 50 or 100 Watts of Class A/B Power via independent 50/100 Watt Power Switches / 4x6L6, 6x12AX7, 2x5U4
- Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
- Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
- 4 Fully Independent Channels with 12 Modes (Channel 1 = Clean, Fat or Tweed™, Channel 2 = Clean, Fat or Brit, Channels 3 & 4 = Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain)
- Each Channel features Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb, Channel Assignable Dual Rectification with Recto Tracking™ (Diode or Tube Tracking - Patents 5,168,438 & 7,193,458), All-Tube FX Loop with Send Level Control (over all channels when activated)
- Output Level Control (over all channels when activated)
- Footswitchable Solo Level Control - Patent 6,724,897 (over all channels when activated)
- Bold/Spongy "Variac" Switch (Patent 5,091,700)
- True "Hard" Bypass Switch that removes FX Loops, Output Level & Solo Level Controls from signal path
- Slave Out w/Level Control
- Fan Cooled (combos only)
- External Switching Jacks for Channels 1, 2, 3, 4, Solo, Reverb, FX Loop & Hundred Watt
- 8 Button Footswitch (Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Channel 4, Reverb, FX Loop & Solo)
- Slip Cover