Mesa Boogie Five-Band Graphic EQ Pedal
The Mesa Boogie® Five-Band Graphic EQ in a Pedal! For forty years the Boogie Five Band Graphic EQ has reigned supreme as the ultimate tone-shaping tool for nailing driven guitar sounds and it's hard to ignore the impact its now-classic "V-Curve" has had on modern guitar tone.
Now Mesa are offering this powerful tool in a stand alone pedal format that packs the same shaping power and is hand-built in Petaluma, CA with exactly the same quality as those found in all their amps.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Designed and Handcrafted in Petaluma, California, USA
- True Bypass On/Off Switching - Bypasses all circuitry when off to ensure no tonal loss
- Input Level Control provides Unity Gain Detent and ability to boost by 6db or cut by -40db
- Output Level Control provides Unity Gain Detent and ability to boost by 6db or cut by -40db
- Slider Controls provide Mesa's legendary tone-shaping power with /- 12db of boost or cut at 80Hz, 240Hz, 750Hz, 2.2Khz and 6.6Khz
- On/Off Status LED
- 9V Battery Powered or Externally Powered (optional) via External Power Jack Input
- Input & Output Jacks (Nominal Input -20db)