Mesa Boogie Rosette 300 Two Eight 2x8 Acoustic Combo
The versatile Mesa Boogie Rosette 300 Two:Eight 300W 2x8 Acoustic Combo is designed by one of the most trusted names in music to reproduce and amplify the beautiful, pure sounds of the acoustic instruments, rather than making unnecessary enhancements. Not only is it designed for acoustic guitars but also for the mandolin, ukulele, violin/fiddle, dulcimer, cello, upright bass and more.
The Mesa Boogie Rosette Combo handles 300W of power via a class D power section which drives two 8" custom neodymium speakers. It features two versatile channels with Channel 1 providing XLR and 1/4" inputs and Channel 2 dedicated to a 1/4" instrument input.
Alongside its many versatile features, the Rosette's on-board Effects Suite includes three effects choices: ROOM REVERB, HALL REVERB and REVERB AND CHORUS. These effects programs create many ways to add spatial enhancement to the sound of your instrument.
- Wattage 300 Watts @ 4 Ohms / 150 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Power Amp Type Light-Weight Class D Power Amp
- Channels & Inputs 2 Channels / Ch 1 = Selectable XLR w/Phantom or 1/4", Ch 2 = 1/4"
- Preamp Solid-State Preamp
- Drive / Dynamics Control n/a
- EQ Variable Hi-Pass Filter (40Hz to 200Hz), Fully Active 4-Band EQ Controls (+/- 12dB of Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid & Treble) with Sweepable (variable) Low-Mid (150Hz-1800Hz) & High-Mid (300Hz-5000Hz) Frequency Controls
- FX / Boost (solo) 3 Internal Effects Options (Chorus+Reverb, Room or Hall Reverb) with 3 Parameter Controls, Parallel FX Loop (for external FX)
- Footswitchable Functions External Switching Jacks for Channel Mutes and Internal FX Bypass (Footswitches Sold Separately)
- Speaker(s) & Impedance 2 - 8", 8 Ohm Rosette 150 Speakers & 1 - HF Dome Tweeter / Total Load = 4 Ohms
- Weight 30 lbs.
- Dimensions 13.25" H x 18" W x 12.25" D
- Available Formats 2x8 Combo