Metric Halo Mobile I/O 2882 Expanded
Truly Portable, Completely Pro Digital Audio Hub The Mobile I/O 2882 Expanded is a best in class FireWire interface that provides 18 inputs and 20 outputs of comprehensive, simultaneous I/O. The 2882 Expanded is the only unit in its class with an on-board processing chip, allowing you to use world renowned Metric Halo signal processing effects without sacrificing your computer's processing power.This one rack space audio interface has the ability to run entirely from the FireWire bus of a laptop computer or from any DC power source (9V-30V), making it truly and completely mobile. All Mobile I/Os have a SHARC DSP chip onboard that powers the versatile MIOConsole 80bit WIDE mixer, router, and control application. Use MIOConsole to route any input to any output, giving you more powerful mixing possibilities than any unit on the market. All channels have 24 bit, 96kHz converters, making this the perfect tool for digital recording. Add even more power to your rig with a +DSP License, Metric Halo's revolutionary approach to taking your processing plugins with you to rehearsals, the big show, or to the studio.
With 8 channels of mic/line/instrument analog inputs (all with individually selectable mic preamps and discrete phantom power), 8 channels of ADAT® I/O, and stereo AES/EBU and S/PDIF I/O, the Mobile I/O 2882 is truly the strongest interface in a market cluttered with imitators.
Songwriters can record and edit on the road, in their hotel, on the airplane, or wherever the inspiration hits. Or use 3 2882's chained together for 24 tracks of live concert recording with processing on all channels in 3 rack spaces. Location sound engineers can now capture the momentGÇô anywhere, anytime. When you're done recording, use the 2882 in the studio as an extremely high quality audio interface to transfer your tracks into a DAW. You'll be amazed at the sound of this little box! And weighing only 7 pounds, and about the size of a laptop, you can be the first one out of the gig, with no hassle, just throw the Mobile I/O into your computer bag, and you're done!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 8 Mic/Line/Instrument analog inputs
- 8 analog outputs on balanced TRS connectors
- 24/96k converters on all channels
- 8 channels of ADAT I/O (switchable to TOSLINK)
- Headphone amp with front panel mute/dim
- Full front-panel metering
- Remote level control on all channels
- AES-S/PDIF Digital I/O with selectable SRC
- v.5 Configurable mixer for near-zero latency mixing and routing
- Metric Halo's unique instantiable DSP processing
- DC power system for wall, FireWire bus, and battery operation world-wide
- Total recall with MIO Console
- OS X drivers with multi-box support
- Compact, convenient, and the best value in pro-audio today!