Metric Halo ULN-2 2d Expanded W/2 Jensen Transformers +DSP
Truly Portable, Completely Pro Digital Audio Hub
The Mobile I/O ULN-2 is a best in class FireWire interface that provides 4 inputs and 6 outputs of comprehensive, simultaneous I/O, 24/96kHz A/D/A conversion with two channels of Ultra Low Noise preamps (72dB of gain with an E.I.N. of GÇô130.5dBu), two channels of digital I/O as AES and S/PDIF, balanced send/return path, and individual monitor and headphone outputs, each with front panel level control. The ULN-2+DSP is the only unit in its class with an on-board processing chip, allowing you to use world renowned Metric Halo signal processing effects without sacrificing your computer's processing power.This one rack space audio interface has the ability to run entirely from the FireWire bus of a laptop computer or from any DC power source (9V-30V), making it truly and completely mobile.
ULN-2 is the perfect tool for capturing audio wherever inspiration hits, in the studio or on the road. Well suited to any recording situation, the ULN mic preamps provide exceptional detail and an ultra-fast slew rate. Fully balanced analog inserts on TRS connectors allow outboard analog dynamics processing to be introduced between the mic pres and the A/D converters. Wordclock I/O and 4-pin XLR power port (for use with typical broadcast camera batteries) complete the rear panel connections of this highly portable device.
Flexible signal routing and sophisticated patch and preset management systems are also featured in the new +DSP version, including a front panel, nine-preset register for standalone operation. ULN-2+DSP's front-panel recall system allows the unit to function equally as well as a stand-alone Mic Pre/Converter system. In standalone mode, the ULN-2 operates with the converters directly routed to and from the AES/SPDIF I/O. As a standalone converter, the ULN-2 provides a 24bit/96kHz stereo front-end with ultra-low noise mic pres for any recording system. It also functions seamlessly as a digital monitor controller, making it ideal as digital headphone amp and studio monitor controller.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 2 Mic/Line/Instrument analog inputs on Neutrik Combo connectors
- Balanced TRS analog sends and returns for analog inputs
- 2 analog outputs on balanced TRS connectors
- 24bit/96k converters on all channels
- Headphone amp with front panel volume knob
- Balanced stereo master control room monitor output with front panel volume control
- AES-S/PDIF Digital I/O with selectable SRC
- 8 channels all new ADAT I/O with switchable TOSLINK support
- v.5 Configurable mixer for near-zero latency mixing and routing
- Metric Halo's unique instantiable DSP processing
- 4-pin XLR power port for compatibility with most location battery systems
- 10 front panel preset system/routing memories for stand-alone operation
- FireWire Connectivity
- Compact, light, and bus-powerable
- Total recall with MIO Console
- OS X drivers with multi-box support