Mono M80 Vertigo Bass Gig Bag, Grey
A Gak Overview of the Mono M80 VERTIGO Bass Gig Bag (Grey):
We've seen it (and done it) hundreds of times: grabbing the guitar out of the side of a partially unzipped case while standing up. We do this to save space, to save time, or to save our backs. This observation became the driving concept behind the Mono M80 VERTIGO Bass Gig Bag, the world's first top-loading guitar case. The top loading feature might have been enough, but we went ahead and redesigned the HeadlockGäó for automatic neck support. Then mono created The Boot, a rubber sole, designed using the same technology used in sneakers for unsurpassed protection against vertical drops.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The Vertigo™ features a fully redesigned Headlock™ neck suspension system. No strapping, buckling, or belting required. No extra steps. Just throw your bass in and the neck finds a natural resting point in the base of the Headlock™. Then zip the case up and the top section of the Headlock™ automatically clamps down over your bass, holding it firmly in place. Your headstock is now fully protected against backward drops and side-to-side impact. Lightning fast!
- Another first of its kind, The Boot™ takes guitar protection to a new level. Using manufacturing technologies from the footwear industry, the Vertigo™ bounces off of concrete like a pair of cross trainers. With its custom molded rubber outsole and EVA insole, The Boot™ also protects strap pins of all shapes and sizes from those nasty vertical drops. Travel in confidence and style. It's a good look.
- These measurements represent the inner capacity of the case. If you are unsure about the fit for your guitar, make sure it does not exceed any of the maximum dimensions shown just to be safe. This case is designed to fit Fender, Ibanez, Fodera, Warwick, Tobias, Yamaha. Also fits some not-so-standard bass guitars. The molded Vertigo Headlock fits standard-width bass necks.
- Weight: 95 oz (that's about 5.75 lbs)
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year