MOTU M2 USB C Audio Interface
MOTU M2 USB C Audio Interface
2in/2out USB C Audio Interface
Best In Class
Equipped with the same ESS Sabre32 Ultra™ DAC Technology found in audio interfaces costing thousands, the M2 delivers an astonishing 120 dB Dynamic Range on its main outputs. ESS converters also drive the headphone output, which rivals dedicated headphone amplifiers costing hundreds. Ultra-clean preamp circuits produce a measured -129 dBu EIN on the mic inputs. Capture and monitor your audio with pristine clarity.
Speed The M2 provides best-in-class speed for monitoring live inputs (mic, guitar or keyboard) through your computer, thanks to MOTU's expertly engineered USB drivers, which deliver class-leading, ultra-low 2.5 ms Round Trip Latency (at 96 kHz with a 32 sample buffer).
Metering When recording and mixing, nothing is more critical than achieving optimum levels. The M2 is the only audio interface in its class with a full colour LCD featuring clear, detailed level meters for all inputs and outputs. Enjoy professional-level volume control and feedback to get your sound just right.
Loopback The M2 driver provides convenient loopback channels to your host computer, so you can easily combine computer audio with live mic's and/or guitar inputs to stream the combined mix to Youtube or your favourite podcasting platform in real time. Streaming and podcasting has never been easier and better-sounding!
A tradition of engineering excellence Decades of award-winning product engineering for hit songs, mega tours, pr
Software included, MOTU Performer Lite and Ableton Live Lite production software, 100+ instruments, dozens of plug-ins, and over 6 GB of loops and samples.
- ESS Sabre32 Ultra™ DAC technology for superb analog sound
- The same converter technology used in audio interfaces costing thousands
- Measured 120 dB dynamic range on outputs
- Measured -129 dBu EIN on mic inputs
- ESS-driven headphone output
- 2x mic/line/Hi-Z guitar inputs
- 2x balanced 1/4-inch TRS out
- 2x RCA analog out (mirrored)
- 1x stereo headphone w/volume
- 1x MIDI in/out
- 120 dB dynamic range on output
- -129 dBu EIN on mic inputs
- Bus-powered USB-C
- Compatible with USB Type A
- Windows driver
- Mac driver (optional)
- iOS compatible (with adapter kit)
- Plug-and-play operation
- Hardware (direct) monitoring
- Independent 48V phantom power
- Rugged metal construction
- 44.1 to 192 kHz sample rates
- macOS 10.11 or higher
- Windows 7, 8, 10 or higher
- iOS 9 or higher
Love the interface. Only thing, is after installing the MOTU drivers my Mac wouldn't boot after restarting! Lost quite a lot of time, had to call the Apple Customer Service (excellent as usual). After reinstalling my MacOS everything runs smoothly. Amazing latency with lots of plugins and virtual instruments.
Rock solid build quality as you’d expect from MOTU. Works perfectly.
Stellar interface- outperforms all its rivals.
Lots of nice features, it was between this and the Scarlett, nice unit, lucky to find one in stock judging by internet stock levels.
Sounds good no problems with drivers so far.