MXR M81 Bass Preamp Pedal
The MXR M81 gives you a Bass Preamp, a studio quality DI and a preamp in a single stompbox.
With a smaller footprint than it's bigger brother the M80 the M81 gives the demanding player a pro sound without eating up any unnecessary pedal board real estate.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Studio-quality DI / Preamp
- Specially designed for electric guitar
- Aimed at a clean bass
- Extremely detailed and articulated EQ / DI in a compact stompbox
- Input and output gain control
- 3 - band EQ ( bass, mid , treble ) with sweepable mids
- Mids adjustable from 250 Hz to 1 kHz
- DI output with ground lift and pre / post EQ
- Input impedance: 2.2 milliohms
- Power supply: 9V
- High quality components and rugged MXR Case
- Colour : olive green
- Dimensions : 60 x 111 x 32 mm
Perfect for when you want an onboard preamp for your passive jazz bass, but don't want to modify the bass. Really like the voicing of the sweepable miss, wider filter than a lot of eq, great for filling out jazz bass mids. The bass is perfect for adding definition to the lows, salt to taste with the treble. Transparent, low noise, good headroom. Build quality you'd expect from MXR. Part-ex'ed my first one and missed it so much I bought a second.