Nektar Panorama P1 USB MIDI Controller
Nektar Panorama P1 USB MIDI Controller Product Overview by GAK
The Nektar Panorama P1 USB MIDI Controller is a highly intuitive and powerful controller, highly integratabtle with Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Logic, Nuendo and Reason. The sleek-looking Panorama P1 boasts over 61 assignable controls, 20 presets and 10 F-key maps. 16 encoders, 9 45mm faders, 10 LED buttons, 28 buttons and a foot switch jack give you nothing less than complete control of up to 61 parameters at any one time. The P1 also has a crystal clear 3.5" colour TFT display which displays all of the information necessary for use, making otherwise complicated seeming operations transparent and simple.
- Preset Controls
- 16 encoders
- 9 45mm faders
- 10 assignable LED buttons
- 11 dedicated transport buttons
- 20 preset locations store all settings
- 11 assignable Function Keys (accessible using shift and transport keys)
- Load or Save to any of 10 F-Keys maps
- F-Keys assignable even in 3 Reason modes
- Foot switch (sustain) 1/4" jack input (pedal not included)
- USB port for communication with computer
- 6 dedicated assignable navigation buttons
- ASCII/QWERTY macros assignable to buttons and pads
- 3.5" high-resolution TFT display provides incredible navigation and user visibility
- Incredible Cubase, Nuendo & Reason implementations that lets you use your DAW, as if it's hardware
- 4 modes when used with Cubase, Nuendo or Reason switch between Mixer, Instrument, Transport and Internal
- Presets and setup files for major DAW's and VIs
- Weight & Dimensions
- Panorama P1
- Dimensions: 15 1/4"(L) x 9 1/4"(D) 1 3/4"(H)
- Weight: 2.8 Lbs
- System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Windows Vista, 7 & 8 compatible (Windows XP is not supported at this time).
- Reason 5, 6, 6.5 and 7 supported
- Cubase 6, 6.5 and 7 supported. Earlier versions not tested.
- Nuendo 5, 6 supported. Earlier versions not tested.