Neumann KH 120 A Studio Monitor
Neumann is excited to introduce its latest innovation, the KH 120, representing the first product in the new line of Neumann Studio Monitors.
The KH 120 A studio monitor is designed for use as a near-field loudspeaker or as a rear loudspeaker in larger multi-channel systems. The KH 120 A represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible. It has a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion waveguide (MMD (TM), flexible acoustical controls, analog class-AB amplifiers, a large headroom analog input and an extensive mounting hardware range. All of this provides the user with the maximum versatility over a wide variety of acoustic conditions, source equipment, and physical locations.
The KH 120 is perfect for tracking, mixing and mastering in music, broadcast, project and post-production studios.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Powerful titanium fabric dome
- Elliptical Mathematically Modelled Dispersion™ (MMD™) waveguide
- Composite sandwich cone
- Long throw bass driver
- Two-color dimmable Neumann logo
- Robust metal grille
- Large front panel ports
- Compact aluminum cabinet
- Wide horizontal dispersion
- Narrow vertical dispersion
- Non-parallel cabinet walls
- One-piece front panel with no discontinuities
- Powerful analog amplifiers with large headroom
- Production consistency
- 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls
- Wide range input gain and output level controls
- New mounting hardware options
- Display dimmer
- Ground lift
- Universal switched-mode power supply
- Separate woofer and tweeter electronic peak limiters and thermal-protection circuitry
No upgrades available
Speakers are great!................................
Better than the monitors I was going to buy