Nord Lead 4 Synthesizer
Nord Lead 4 Product Overview by GAK
Nord's Lead 4 is a subtractive synth featuring 2 oscillators per voice. The Lead 4's innovative performance features combine with advanced layering and sync possibilities to create a dream synth.
Featuring a whole host of dedicated filters (classic 12, 24 and 48 dB Low-Pass, High-Pass and a Band-Pass filters,) as well as a fantastic ADSR envelope.
Using the synth's split-mode is where all the fun begins, the layering possibilities are endless.
If you are looking for a lead synth with unparalleled power, the Nord Lead 4 is the synth for you.
Nord Product Overview
With innovative new performance features, advanced layering and synchronisation possibilities, new filter types and
The Nord Lead 4 is a subtractive synthesiser with 2 oscillators per voice. All the classic waveforms are present, Saw, Square, Sine, Triangle, Pulse and PWM.
Nord Lead 4 features two very flexible LFO-sections per slot. A wide selection of LFO-shapes is available from sines and pulses to ramping saws perfect for creating wobbling basses or pulsing pads.
Each LFO can easily be synchronised to the Master Clock and assigned
The filter section of the Nord Lead 4 features classic 12, 24 and 48 dB Low-Pass, High-Pass and
Each of Nord Lead 4's four slots has its own dedicated effects section: FX and Delay/Reverb.
Having 4 identical, equally powerful synthesisers at once at your disposal opens breathtaking layering possibilities, both rhythmically and sonically. The Split-mode gives you two 2 slots on each side of the split. A flexible Hold functionality lets you latch and hold slots independently in the background while playing something else on top.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 4-part multi-timbral with 4 separate outs
- 2-Oscillator Virtual Analog Subtractive synthesis, with Frequency Modulation, Hard and Soft Sync and True Voice Unison
- Morph and Variation performance controls
- Wavetable synthesis, including unique Formant Wavetables
- 12/24 dB Low-pass, High-pass, Band-pass filter section plus transistor and diode ladder filter simulations
- 2 LFO/Arpeggiator sections and Mod Env section with flexible routing possibilities
- LFO, Arpeggiator and Delay can be synchronized to the Master Clock (or external MIDI-Clock)
- Crush, Talk and Distortion, Reverb, Delay effects (available per slot)
- 2x oversampled sound engine
- 49Â-key velocity sensitive keyboard (C-C) (Not Nord Lead 4R)
- USB MIDI