Numark Lightwave DJ Loudspeaker
Numark Lightwave DJ Loudspeaker Product Overview by GAK
When you're putting together a PA system, lights and speakers are two of the most important items. Step forward Numark who have decided to combine the two in there new Lightwave DJ loudspeaker, combining dual LED lights with a powered loudspeaker.
The onboard loudspeaker has a powerful 200-watt class D amplifier that operates in precision bi-amp mode. There is also three 6 ½-inch woofers and a 1 inch horn tweeter which reproduce the sound perfectly.
The Lightwave has five customisable lighting modes; Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse and Party which have been designed with specific situations in mind.
Numark Product Overview
Lightwave is a powered DJ loudspeaker with dual LED arrays that beat and pulse to your music. Lightwave is perfect for any festive situation where you want both terrific sound and brilliant, exciting party lighting. It looks like a million and sounds like a monster stack, but amazingly, Lightwave is perfect where space, budget and setup complexity are major considerations.Just think of all the small-to-medium-sized events where you want top-quality DJ/PA sound and celebratory lighting: backyard weddings, graduation parties, karaoke contests, pool parties, coffee house performances, recitals, reunions, anniversary observations and more. In every one of these situations, large, expensive, complicated stacks of equipment and lighting are both inappropriate and unnecessary. Lightwave fulfills all your requirements with one easily-transportable, easy-to-set up unit.
Lighting turns any situation into a party. It gets people excited and gets them in the celebration mood. When you add truly great sound to exciting lighting, you’ve got a memorable special occasion. That’s what Lightwave does—it turns ordinary events into special occasions
Lightwave has a Demo Mode that automatically shows off its many lighting operations, all its different modes, so you can show off Lightwave’s amazing lightshow to anyone you want, at any time. It has five customizable lighting modes—Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party—so you can choose the look and feel that is perfect for any situation.
Lightwave looks great, no question. But it also really sounds fantastic, and here’s why: It has an incredibly powerful 200-watt class D amplifier that operates in a precision bi-amp mode. It has three powerful 6 ½-inch woofers that can really pump out that gutsy, throbbing bass all night long. The 1-inch horn-loaded tweeter adds the perfect sparkle and sheen to the sound for lifelike reproduction that will have everyone in the party mood. Vocals are always clear and distinct, whether they’re played from recorded material, sung by a live group or spoken by the DJ or MC. Everyone hears everything, effortlessly, powerfully. Just the way you want it.
It has a great lightshow. It sounds unbelievably good. But the best part is you can use it in so many ways with so much other equipment. Connect DJ mixers, microphones or instruments with its RCA and 1/8-in input jacks. Use its convenient XLR Link Output to “daisy chain” additional Lightwaves or connect external subwoofers. It even has a standard 36mm pole socket for stand mounting. And all of this powerful sound, great lights and amazing connection flexibility comes in a package less than 30 inches tall and weighing less than 30 lbs. Setup and transportation is a one-person job, even though the end result sounds and looks like it’s from a cast of thousands!
- Built-in dual LED arrays provide brilliant light show
- Five customizable lighting modes: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party
- Brightness control lets you adjust or disable LEDs
- Custom Color Control-easily adjust the desired mix of Red, Green, and Blue lighting
- Adds powerful sound and visual flair to any DJ or other performance
- Ultra-portable form factor for clean, uncluttered setups
- Perfect for special events, house parties, karaoke where additional lighting would add clutter
- (1) XLR ¼-inch combo, Stereo RCA and â…›-inch inputs for DJ mixers, microphones or instruments
- Dual volume controls for input level balancing
- XLR Link Output for use with multiple speakers or subwoofers
- Rubberized feet with standard 36mm pole socket for stand mounting
- (3) 6 Â½-inch woofers and 1-inch tweeter
- 200 watts of peak power, 100 watts continuous of Class D amplification "¢ Durable speaker cabinet resists bumps, scratches, dust, and stains
- Compact, lightweight cabinet is just 8.4 x 29.2 x 10.1" and 23 lbs.