Numark M101USB 2-Channel DJ Mixer, Black
Numark M101USB 2 Channel DJ Mixer, Black
The Numark M101USB is a highly adaptable two-channel mixer for virtually any DJ. The Numark M101USB lets you get up and running quickly whether you're using a computer, turntables or CDs. M101USB is right at home at weddings, parties, clubs and everything in-between.
Beginners and seasoned DJs alike who want a durable USB-equipped two-channel solution will find M101USB a perfect fit. M101USB builds on the two-channel M101 mixer with the addition of an easy-to-use USB audio interface for DJs who want the option of working with their computer as well as traditional analog I/O. Beyond simply mixing, M101USB has a built-in EQ so that you can fine tune your mix depending on the room or the tracks themselves. Two pairs of switchable Phono/Line inputs are included along with a crossfader, 1/4in mic input and stereo RCA line output for connection to an amplifier, powered speakers or another mixer.
M101USB can be rack-mounted and features Numark's legendary industrial-grade durability. Connecting M101USB to your computer is a snap using a single USB cable. Once connected you can use your computer as an audio source or record your sets straight to your computer's hard drive. If you're a computer DJ on the move and need solid, dependable two-channel performance, look no further than the M101USB mixer.
- Two pairs of Phono/Line inputs
- USB audio built in for playing from or recording to your computer
- Built-in two-band EQ for quick, easy sound tweaks
- 1/4-inch Mic input for voiceovers and announcements
- Stereo Line Out (RCA) for easy connection to amps or powered speakers
- Line Input Impedance: 10 kOhms
- Line Input Sensitivity: 90 mV
- Phono Input Impedance: 47 kOhms
- Phono Input Sensitivity: 1.1 mV
- Microphone Input Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Microphone Input Sensitivity: 1.15 mV
- Microphone Input Level (Max): 67 mV
- Line Output: 7.35 V RMS (Max)
- Headphone Output: 0.5 W into 47 Ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Line: > 97 dB Phono: > 81 dB Microphone: > 96 dB
- Frequency Response: Line: 20 Hz - 20 kHz Phono: +/- 1 dB exept for controlled attenuation of -3dB @ 20 Hz Microphone: 20 Hz - 15 kHz
- Channel Equalizer: Treble: +10 / -28 dB @ 15 kHz Bass: +12 / -32 dB @ 60 Hz
- Microphone Equalizer: Treble: +/- 12 dB @ 15 kHz Bass: +/- 12 dB @ 100 Hz
- General Inputs: 1 x Stereo RCA (Phono), 1 x Stereo RCA (Line), 1 x 1/4" Jack (Microphone) Outputs: 1 x Stereo RCA (Line Out), 1 x 1/4" Jack (Headphone) Distortion: < 0.01% Power Consumption (Typical): 3.7 W Power Consumption (Max): 6.3 W (Full Headphone Output)
Great little mixer, out the box, straight to set up, no problems. Good sound quality and the USB worked a treat with OBS/Mixcloud streaming. Well worth the money. Service from GAK was spot on too and was delivered quickly. Thanks!
Solid honest mixer.
all good for the price excellent value