Numark M2 2 Channel Scratch Mixer
Numark M2 Two Channel Scratch Mixer
M2 is a two-channel DJ scratch mixer with all the essentials to hit the stage in Numark style.
Switchable phono/line inputs for turntables, CD players, and other line sources make M2 a superb choice for any DJ setting from weddings to clubs, parties to practice setups. A mic input with dedicated EQ and gain, and a headphone output with crossfader-style cueing complete the plentifully featured package.
Three-band EQ on each channel plus crossfader-reverse and slope controls give you all the tools you need to drive your audience from behind the wheels of steel. M2 is the perfect mixer for any scratch DJ.
- Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), two line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Three-band EQ and gain on each channel
- EQ and gain on mic channel
- Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope-controls
- Crossfader-style cueing
- Line: 10K ohm input impedance; 80mV RMS sensitivity for 0dB output
- Mic: 600 ohm input impedance unbalanced; 1.5mV RMS sensitivity for 0dB output; 400mV RMS max input
- Phono: 47k ohm input impedance; 1.3mV RMS sensitivity @ 1kHz for 0dB output
- Line: 7V RMS max
- Headphone: 0.5W into 47ohm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: (maximum output JIS-A weighted) Line: Better than 100dB Mic: Better than 95dB Phono: Better than 85dB
- Frequency response: Line: 20 – 20,000 Hz ±0.5dB Mic: 20 – 15,000 Hz ±0.5dB Phono: ±1dB; -3dB attenuation at 20 Hz to reduce rumble and feedback
- Channel Equalizer: Bass: +12 / -35dB at 20 Hz Mid: +12 / -25dB at 1.3 kHz Treble: +12 / -20dB at 15 kHz