Numark Mixtrack Pro 3
Average rating / 5
Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 Product Overview by GAKThe Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 is the latest all-in-one professional DJ mixer/controller in Numark’s ‘Mixtrack’ series. Building on the extremely popular Pro 2 controller, the Mixtrack Pro 3 introduces an updated layout and refined construction that makes it perfect for both amateur and professional DJ’s.
The Mixtrack Pro 3’s lightweight and compact design does not fall short when it compares to other larger, competing controllers. Mix, scratch and shape your sets with the two low-profile touch-activated metal platters, which have Numark’s exclusive touch-technology for precise control alongside its extra long 100mm pitch faders that let you make accurate speed changes while beat-syncing. Manipulate tracks to cut-through and lead the mix with driving bass and crisp top-end all controllable with the Pro 3’s dedicated EQ and level knobs for both channels.
In-keeping with Numark’s inclusion of trigger pads on previous Mixtrack models, the Pro 3 comes complete with 16 – multi-function backlit trigger pads that give you the power to completely transform your tracks and sets with Loops, samples, hot cues and more. Create exciting loops and mash-ups of your favourite tracks, chop and cut beats like Dilla, get the crowd going with sweepers, horns and much more using these pads within easy reach.
To help fire up your imagination and creativity, the Mixtrack Pro 3 lands in your lap complete with 6 sample packs from Prime Loops and studio-grade audio stems from the House Pioneering Toolroom Records Catalogue, combined to feature over 380 premium unique instrumental loops, drum-kits, one-shots and more (worth over $200).
Plug and play
Whether you’re using your controller for a residency in a large nightclub or setting up a DJ rig for a house party, the Mixtrack Pro 3 accommodates all your needs and sets up in seconds. A lightweight compact DJ controller that doesn’t hold back on power, innovation and style!
- TECH SPECS:
- -24-bit, 44.1k audio interface
- -RCA, unbalanced outputs
- -1/8" headphone
- -1/4" headphone
- -1/4" microphone input
- -Communication Protocol: MIDI
- -Line Out: Output Level: 1.3VÂ±0.2V Signal-to-Noise Ratio: More than 80dB (A-weighted) THD: <0.03% Frequency Response: Â±3dB(20Hz~20KHz) Channel Separation: More than 80dB
- -Headphone Out: (with 32 Ohm load) Output Level: 0.65VÂ±0.1V Signal-to-Noise Ratio: More than 80dB (A-weighted) THD: <0.03%
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS MAC:
- -Mac OS X 10.6-10.10
- -1.6GHz Intel Core Duo
- -All Intel i3, i5 and i7 Processors are supported
- -Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
- -RAM 1GB (minimum)
- -Available USB 2.0 port
- -Windows Vista with Service Pack 1, Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- -2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- All-new 5-inch high resolution metal jog wheels
- Dedicated filter knobs for each channel
- Multi-function Touch Strip for dynamic FX control and Track Search
- 100mm pitch sliders for fine pitch adjustments
- Dedicated track browsing controls for your library
- 16 multi-function performance pads
- Integrated class compliant audio interface with ¼-inch and 1/8-inch headphone connections
- 1/4" Microphone Input
- Includes Serato DJ Intro upgrade-ready for Serato DJ
- Includes Prime Loops remix tool kit