Old Blood Noise Rêver Reverse Delay Reverb
Old Blood Noise Endeavors Rever Reverse Delay and Reverb. Shaped by the sonic ideas and pedal-building proves of long-time friends Old Blood Noise Endeavors and US-based band and creative force Datachoir, Rêver is a uniquely collaborative combination of modulated reverb, delay and reverse effects.
With Rêver's intuitive, yet deep control-set, familiar effects combine to create a number of inspiring new textures. Originally released in a very limited US batch in 2018, Rêver is back for 2019 but with additional features and improvements, to bring its unique sound to a wider audience of players that wish to stretch beyond, wherever they may be.
- Reverb section: controls for mix, modulation and reverb length
- Delay section: controls for volume, delay time, and feedback
- Reverse section: controls for latching or momentary operation and blend between reverse and dry signal
- Order switching: put reverse first for ambient wash or last for glitchy textures
- Expression jack: for external control of the Reverse mix
- Internal trimpot: to control output level
- Relay bypass switching
- Powered by regular 9 V DC PSU: 9 V DC, centre -, 2.1 mm, ~159 mA current draw