Old Blood Noise Rever Reverse Delay Reverb
Old Blood Noise Endeavors Rever Reverse Delay and Reverb. Shaped by the sonic ideas and pedal-building proves of long-time friends Old Blood Noise Endeavors and US-based band and creative force Datachoir, Rêver is a uniquely collaborative combination of modulated reverb, delay and reverse effects.
With Rêver's intuitive, yet deep control-set, familiar effects combine to create a number of inspiring new textures. Originally released in a very limited US batch in 2018, Rêver is back for 2019 but with additional features and improvements, to bring its unique sound to a wider audience of players that wish to stretch beyond, wherever they may be.
- Reverb section: controls for mix, modulation and reverb length
- Delay section: controls for volume, delay time, and feedback
- Reverse section: controls for latching or momentary operation and blend between reverse and dry signal
- Order switching: put reverse first for ambient wash or last for glitchy textures
- Expression jack: for external control of the Reverse mix
- Internal trimpot: to control output level
- Relay bypass switching
- Powered by regular 9 V DC PSU: 9 V DC, centre -, 2.1 mm, ~159 mA current draw
Glistening reverb. Modulation within the reverb section warbles like a light chorus, have messed with this pedal for hours. With the top section, altering settings like delay enables the pedal to play behind you, and with the option for momentary reversal whenever you want it, it inspires some unique music.