Orange OB1-300 Bass Combo, Orange
The Orange OB1-300 Combo is essentially the mega OB1-300 head and a state-of-the-art 15" Eminence neodymium speaker stuck together. If you want that zingy and vocal bi-amped tone, the OB1-300 combo is the way to go. The combination of the blend circuit and the large speaker means you get a great toppy sound with a leviathan grunt behind it. So, so good.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- For years bassists have been combining guitar and bass amps to remarkable effect, adding harmonics and layers of overdrive from a guitar amp to their core bass tone in pursuit of the ultimate live sound. This 'bi-amp' trend got us thinking"¦ Why drag two amps to the show when you could take just one? The key to the OB1's unique sound is our footswitchable Blend circuit which adds a veneer of controllable gain and increased harmonic content to the upper registers of the input signal. The lower frequencies and clean signal are left alone, staying warm and clear just as they would be in a 'bi-amped' setup.
- Depending on where the Gain and Blend controls are set, the possibilities are limitless. Kick in the Blend control to achieve anything from a transparent clean boost, to all-out filthy grind, and everywhere in between.
- The OB1's highly responsive active three band EQ has been meticulously voiced for maximum effect with minimal fuss. The EQ section is located after the Gain and Blend dials take effect, allowing full control over their massive sonic range. The Bass and Middle controls feature /-15dB of boost or cut, whilst there is a range of /- 20dB on the Treble control.
- This new offering from Eminence is the perfect mate for the OB1-300 Combo, capable of handling all the OB1 can throw at it. The bass response is deep and defined whilst the cabinet is front ported for extra low end girth. Whether you're after a super subby throb, a mellow mid scoop, or a raunchy growl, the OB1-300 Combo has got you covered.
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year