Pearl P-3000D Demon Drive Single Pedal
Drummers everywhere, prepare for the new frontier of bass drum playing with the Eliminator Demon Drive, the first pedal ever to truly bridge the gap between control and versatility. This pedal was engineered to create the most seamless link between the player's musical ideas and their execution on a bass drum. Whether seeking to deliver lightning-fast blast beats or deep, rock-solid grooves, this pedal offers the adjustability to maximize your playing in any style.
The most unique feature of the Demon Drive pedal is Pearl's exclusive Duo-Deck, the world's first convertible footboard. Through a simple adjustment, the Demon Drive pedal can be adjusted from a traditional shortboard to a longboard pedal in seconds, offering a slightly lighter, quicker feel that is the preferred setup when speed is a necessity.
Additional features of this amazing pedal include the world's first two-position Beater Stroke Adjustment and two-position Direct Link Adjustment. Both adjustable features allow the player to create a slightly lighter or heavier feel of the pedal depending on their preferred setting. Adjusting the Duo-Deck in combination with the Beater Holder and Direct Link Adjustments yields 8 possible Pedal Configurations, allowing the player to truly create their ideal pedal configuration.
When you factor in Demon Drive's other features: Infinitely adjustable footboard angle and beater angle, the Click-Lock spring tension system, incredibly smooth Ninja ball bearings, and Pearl's new felt and wood Control Core Beaters, Pearl's Demon Drive pedal is truly the ultimate bass drum pedal for any drummer. Demon Drive is also available in a double pedal configuration with Z-Link universal joints for absolute zero latency, producing incredible speed, finesse and control.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- CLICK LOCK SPRING TENSION: The Click Lock prevents the tension knob from loosening. Simply flip up for adjustment.
- ADJUSTABLE TRACTION PLATE: The Aluminum Traction Dots are fully adjustable to vary the amount of slip or grip for your playing
- FOOTBOARD HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: Loosen and rotate to desired footboard height. Rotation is clearly indexed for optimal repeatable.
- CONTROL CORE BEATERS: The standard Control Core Felt and the optional wood beater feature anti-vibration elastomer core.
- CARRY CASE: The Demon Drive comes standard with a carry case to protect your pedal from the wear and tear of travel.
- Visit http://pearldrum.com/DemonDriveLIVE for more info