Peavey PV 3800 Power Amplifier
Rated at 3,800 watts bridged, is the highest-power PV® Series power amp utilises a crossover specially tailored for subwoofers and the high power necessary to drive them.
Load Fault Correction circuitry along with our famous DDT speaker protection and Turn On/Turn Off protection allow operation with greater efficiency, even under difficult loads and power conditions.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 1300 Watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms, 775 Watts RMS per channel into 8 Ohms.
- 2600 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms bridged.
- LED indicators for input signal, DDT™ and power.
- 2 built-in 100 Hz crossovers.
- 40 Hz low cut filter.
- Volume control per channel.
- Dual-speed fan with Turbo V-Cooling™ technology.
- DDT™ speaker protection.
- 2U space rack.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.5" (89 mm) x 19" (483 mm) x 16.25" (413 mm)
- Weight: 46.3 lbs (21 kg)