Pioneer DJ DJS-1000 Performance Sampler Overview
Performance DJ Sampler
Live sampling, Step sequencer, add FX on the fly and clock sync your midi devices
Add the DJS-1000 to your DJ set-up and you can intuitively create unique sounds and phrases in advance of your set, or on the fly, then sequence and loop them as you wish. Improvise a new groove by syncing and mixing with tracks playing on other equipment such as CDJs using the Beat Sync, tempo slider and nudge features. At a glance, the 7- inch full-colour touch screen gives you all the information you need to perform, thanks to easily recognisable sequence patterns and instrument icons assigned to the Performance Pads.
One of the most impressive additions on the DJS-1000 is the Live sampling feature, allowing you to sample sounds from any input source through your mixer. All samples are automatically synchronised with your sequence, allowing you to creative intuitive and original remixes on the fly.
The unit comes with over 2,500 on-board loopmasters samples which can be thrown into the mix straight out of the box.
DJ Sneak Producing a track live on the DJS-1000
- Playable media: USB storage device（flash memory/HDD, etc.）
- Playable file: WAV, AIFF (16 bit/24 bit, 44.1 kHz)
- USB storage support file systems: FAT, FAT32, HFS+
- Input ports: INPUT x 1 (L/MONO and R ¼-inch TS jack)
- Output ports: OUTPUT1 x 1 (RCA), THRU / OUTPUT 2 x 1 (¼-inch TS jack), PHONES x 2 (1/4 inch stereo jack, 3.5 mm stereo mini jack)
- Other ports: USB (Type A) x 1, USB (Type B) x 1, MIDI IN (5P DIN), MIDI OUT / THRU (5P DIN), LINK x 1 (LAN 100Base-TX)
- Power requirements: AC 110–220V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
- Electricity consumption: 20 W
- Max external dimension (W x D x H): 320.0 mm x 421.6 mm x 110.1 mm
- Weight: 5.4 kg
- Step sequencer: Easily create a new groove by tapping the 16 large, multicolored step input keys. You can keep an eye on sequence information on each track thanks to the keys’ changing colours.
- Multicoloured Performance Pads: Use the 16 large rubber pads to trigger the tracks you’ve assigned samples and loops to. Each one is equipped with multicoloured illumination and highly accurate velocity detection, so you can increase or decrease volume with the amount of pressure you apply.
- Touch strip: By simply touching the strip, you can quickly change the pitch when using the pitch bend feature, or play a drum roll by using the note repeat feature. Customise parameters for even more creative options.
- Home screen: View information on the sample assigned to each track thanks to the instrument icons and colours which are linked to the pads.
- Sequence screen: View the sequence pattern currently playing.
- Mixer screen: Adjust the volume balance of each track.
- In addition to clock synchronisation with MIDI devices, the DJS-1000 includes the Beat Sync function which can synchronise a performance by beat/bar with a track playing on a CDJ-2000NXS2 or XDJ-1000MK2 set-up using PRO DJ LINK. Use the tempo slider and the nudge buttons to quickly adjust tempo and beat position manually, just like you would on a turntable.
- Live Sampling: Easily sample input sounds and immediately use them as individual tracks. The sampled sounds are automatically synchronised with the current sequence to play in a loop, so they can be dropped straight into a live remix. You can sample any input source, including audio from a turntable, via your mixer.
- FX: Add various FX to tracks with ease, changing the tone on the fly. You can apply FX such as echo, reverb and filter to individual tracks, a group of tracks, or all tracks.
- The DJS-1000 is designed to fit perfectly alongside the CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2, creating effortless unity in the DJ booth.
- Support for USB devices: Manage your projects and samples easily.
- Over 2,500 on-board Loopmasters samples: Start performing with the DJS-1000 straight out the box.
- Support for DJS-TSP Project Creator: Easily create projects and SCENE3 files on a PC/Mac.
- Support for project files created on the TORAIZ SP-16.
Electrovision F382 Stereo Mini Jack to Stereo Jack Adaptor
Stagg SGC3 Instrument Cable, 3m/10ft
Stagg SGC1,5 Instrument Cable 1.5m/5ft