Pioneer RMX-1000 Remix Station
Pioneer RMX-1000 Overview by GAK
The Pioneer RMX-1000 is a professional DJ FX unit that can be combined with any mixer, CD deck, or MIDI controller using the master outputs to add an impressive twist to any DJ set. Features of the Pioneer RMX-1000 include four additive and four subtractive effects: echo, noise, spiral-up, crush-echo, spiral-down, and reverb-down. The RMX-1000 from Pioneer is also a sampler, simply use the X-Pad to create pro sounding loops or use the built-in 909 drum samples to add even more energy to your mix.
This unit from Pioneer comes with VST / AU plug-ins.
- The RMX-1000 serves up all the possibilities of studio effects and beatboxes, with the added physicality of pro-DJ equipment.
- Intuitive performance interfaces from our flagship mixers and effectors - such as the DJM-2000's Isolator FX, the DJM-900nexus's X-Pad and the EFX-1000's multiple FX chaining - have been evolved and brought together into one unit.
- Simplifying these concepts even further, the RMX-1000 uses intuitive DJ controls to manipulate several parameters in macro.
- While the unit is incredibly simple to operate, you can still create a totally unique sound with Pioneer's remixbox™ editing software. remixbox™ allows you to completely customise the RMX-1000 hardware to your own performance style and load it up with your own banks of samples.
- Using the RMX-1000 as a USB controller for the included RMX-1000 VST / AU plug-ins gives DJs the same hands-on feel they get with studio DJ mixes, to breath new life into studio productions and save them from hours of editing.
- X-Pad with exclusive Pitch control:
- Individual sample buttons on the X-Pad manipulate the unit's drum samples.
- You can load sample sounds, snap each tap of the sample pads to the nearest beat with the Quantize button or use the exclusive Pitch knob to alter the pitch and add even more character to each repeated beat.
- Release FX:
- Seamlessly exit complex effect combinations and return to the original track.
- Back Spin Echo and Vinyl Brake allow you to choose exactly how to return to normal play.
- Isolator FX:
- Change the main audio input rhythm and timbre using hi-mid and low-frequency bands.
- 3 effects are loaded into the dials for even more flexibility: Cut/Add, Trans/Roll and Gate/Drive.
- Scene FX:
- Build up and break down tracks by combining ten types of effects. Use the top section to build with effects like Noise, Echo and Spiral Up or the bottom section to break down, cutting sounds with Crush Echo, Spiral Down or Reverb Down.
- Dimension (W x H x D) - 334 x 157 x 57 mm
- Weight - 1 kg
- Sampling Rate - 48 kHz
- A/D D/A Resolution - 24 Bit
- Frequency Characteristics - 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- DistortionMax. 0.005%
- Head Room - 20 dB
- SoftwareremixboxTM, RMX-1000 Plug-in
What a piece of kit this is, endless possibilities ?????
good price, quick delivery