Presonus Studio One Producer V2
Studio One is a new, integrated approach to recording music. It's a creative environment built for intuitive use, speed, and efficiencyGÇôand yet it's robust enough for the most complex productions.
We had a clear and simple goal: Wipe the slate clean and apply decades of collective software and hardware experience to bring the DAW back to the musician and producer. After years of development by some of the world's finest programmers, followed by two years of free updates to Studio One 1.x, we are proud to offer Studio One Artist 2, Studio One Producer 2, and Studio One Professional 2.
Studio One provides all of the resources you need to get your music flowing, including dozens of effects, four virtual instruments, thousands of loops, and more. Add to that the integrated Browser and speedy 'drag n' drop' workflow, and you have the perfect cure for writer's block.
Studio One employs a state-of-the-art audio engine that delivers incredibly clear, accurate sound. One of the reasons veteran DAW designers Wolfgang Kundrus and Matthias Juwan jumped at the chance to create a new program was because they could totally start fresh, instead of having to deal with old code that wasn't compatible with a next-generation audio engine.
The Song page is a complete multitrack audio-production environment with a single-window interface. On this page, any number of audio and instrument tracks can be recorded, edited, and arranged; any number of audio effects and virtual instruments can be used; and almost any parameter can be automated using track or part automation.
An integrated, searchable Browser uses drag-and-drop to make it fast and easy to find, import, and save audio and musical data files, plug-ins, presets, and more. Audio files can be imported and automatically time-stretched to fit the current tempo. MIDI files can be auditioned and imported, too. Virtual instruments can be dragged from the Browser directly into the Song for instant setup of all parameters. To save audio files, MIDI files, and plug-in racks and settings, simply drag them back to the Browser. Now you can work quickly whenever inspiration strikes!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Stunning virtual instruments, Sampler and 26 Native Effects Included
- AU, VST2, VST3 Plug-In and ReWire support
- Single and multitrack comping
- Editable Folder tracks with grouping and busing
- Track List with presets and mixing Console link
- Content Browser with search, user tabs and Preview Player
- Transient detection and editing
- Drag-and-drop groove extraction
- Multitrack MIDI editing
- Event-based Effects
- Nimbit Extension (market and sell your music)
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- 32-Bit Audio processing
- Easy-to-use sidechain routing
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio timestretching and resampling
- Compatible with any ASIO-, Windows Audio-, or Core Audio-compliant audio interface
- Works with key commands from Pro Tools, Cubase, and Logic-or create your own