Propellerhead Reason 7 EDU 10-User Network Multi-Licence
This is the education Reason 7 networked multi site licence for 10 computers.
Propellerhead Software proudly presents Reason 7. The latest incarnation of the world's favorite music software brings a slew of enhancements to help you create more and better music'and have even more fun doing it.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The Reason rack has seen an exponential growth over the last few years with the introduction of unlimited audio recording, studio grade mixing tools, and support for third party instruments and effects. With Reason 7, we continue that expansion to let you take your mixing to the next level, to place Reason at the heart of your studio, and to continue to inspire you in your music making.
- With instruments that are easy to use, infinitely tweakable, and with a sound to fit any style, Reason has always offered a wide array of sonic capabilities. Now we're adding even more to the mix. Reason 7 comes with MIDI out support to bring the sound of your favorite hardware synths and beat machines to the Reason rack. MIDI is handled by the new External MIDI Instrument device, fully integrated into the Reason environment. Automating MIDI equipment from Reason's sequencer or even from control voltages in the Reason rack is a breeze to set up.
- With Reason 7 you have more creative control over your audio recordings. Record your instruments and let Reason automatically slice the recording into single notes or hits. Use it to quantize an audio take, to tweak your timing to perfection, or to drastically change the recording by going all creative with Reason's fantastic time stretch. The sliced up audio can also be converted to REX files for playback and further treatment in Reason's Dr. Octo Rex Loop Player, Reason's samplers, or the Kong Drum Designer.
- With its studio"‘grade mixing console, Reason was already a mix engineer's dream. Reason 7 adds several new ways to make mixing your songs better and easier. Reason users tend to spend a lot of time exploring and tweaking sounds in the Reason rack, so the most important mixing controls like level and pan are now available in the rack too, always close at hand. This means less jumping about in the program and more focus on your music.
- The new bus channels make it easy to group your tracks, and even group your mixer groups to process them together. Create parallel channels with a single click for separate processing-for quick New York style parallel compression and other tricks used by leading mix engineers today.
- For increased control of your mixes Reason now has a built"‘in spectrum analyzer window, giving you instant visual feedback on the selected channel or bus. The new Spectrum EQ window combines a powerful spectrum analyzer with a graphic EQ overlay controlling the mixer's renowned EQ. Easily adjust the EQ on your tracks from anywhere in the program.
- Users tell us again and again that two of the most important aspects of Reason is that it is fun and inspiring. As a creativity boost, Reason 7 comes with Audiomatic Retro Transformer-a future"‘retro effect unit with plenty of personality. Add Audiomatic to any channel or group and select a snapshot to instantly change the sound of your track. More details about the Audiomatic Retro Transformer are coming soon.
- Reason 7 also comes with an expanded sound bank that adds a new and powerful section of hard hitting drums loops: big room house, dubstep, and even metal. It's all there, ready to be thrown into your tracks. For importing your own sound files into Reason, there is now support for more audio import formats, such as mp3, wma and aac to make it easier to grab loops and recordings from your music library or the web.
- Capture your ideas with a minimum of mouse clicks and menu actions - version 6 of Reason introduces unlimited hard disk tracks and rock solid audio recording in Reason.
- Recording music is all about seizing the moment. Capturing a perfect performance - or even nailing that idea before it goes away - requires tools that are ready when you are. Reason is always ready. Created with musicians in mind, Reason lets you create record ready channels in an instant, minimizing the steps between idea and actual recording. The result equals more music - and less dialog boxes. Simply plug in, breathe out and you're ready to go.
- As a perfect performance may be less than perfect from scratch, Reason features a swift and easy to use comp editor. Building the ultimate vocal track is as simple as selecting the parts that work and muting the ones that don't. Exit the comp editor and listen to the results; a perfect take containing only the good parts.
- With our now legendary non-destructive time stretch, you can actually record first and pick your tempo later. Reason has a unique twist on the concept of time and tempo. Change the song tempo and all your audio tracks will follow right along without any need for pre-processing of any kind. Need to slow your song down to nail a tricky passage? No problem. Just reduce the tempo, record your performance and bring the tempo back up. The audio quality? Amazing.
- Non-destructively change the pitch of an audio recording with a mouse click. Just select the audio tracks, pitch it up or down a semitone, a whole not or even a whole octave. The choice is yours. All in great-sounding, real-time, of course.