PRS SE Custom 22 Semi-Hollow, Vintage Sunburst
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The PRS SE Custom 22 Semi-Hollow is truly beautiful instrument, both in aesthetics and tonal capability. Outstanding resonance and an incredibly musical mid-range are paired a sweet, airy tone which is projected from the chambered semi-hollow body.
Constructed using a Maple veneer capped Mahogany body, Mahogany neck and a Rosewood fretboard, all bought together using a set-neck join. The PRS SE Custom 22 Semi-Hollow has a wide thin neck carve which is comfortable in the hand and the 25" scale length makes the SE Custom 22 a joy to play. Pickups are PRS 85/15 'S' which offer remarkable clarity and depth and the electronics are volume, tone and a 3-way selector switch.
Includes PRS padded gigbag.
- -Top Wood: Beveled Maple and Flame Maple Veneer
- -Back Wood: Mahogany
- -Body Construction: Chambered with Single F-Hole
- -Number of Frets: 22
- -Scale Length: 25-inch
- -Neck Wood: Mahogany
- -Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- -Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- -Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- -Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
- -Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- -Hardware Type: Nickel
- -Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- -Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- -Controls: Volume and Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch