QSC E215 dual 15-inch Loudspeaker
QSC Product Overview
The E215 is a trapezoidal, two-way loudspeaker featuring dual 15-inch 500 W (continuous) die-cast aluminum frame woofers with 3.5-inch voice coil. It employs a Frequency-shading topology across both woofers to maximize low frequency output, while minimizing interference through the HF crossover transition. It is intended for use when high-power and extended low-end are needed from a single full-range loudspeaker. A large format 2.8” compression driver attached to the 75° DMTTM waveguide assures that even distant listeners will be well covered.
The E Series is a range of passive loudspeakers offering robust construction, trusted reliability and overall sonic performance beyond expectations. Intended for sound reinforcement in entertainment applications including live performance, DJ and dance music, karaoke and event production, E Series loudspeakers will deliver outstanding results. Building on QSC’s proven “Systems” methodology, the E Series loudspeakers’ performance is further enhanced when paired with QSC’s GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, and taking advantage of the on-board DSP and factory-tuned presets. These presets support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
- High output, professional quality sound with 1000 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers.
- Titanium diaphragm for high fidelity and long life
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Optional Padded Cover for protection during transportation
- Optional M10 rigging kit available for permanent installation
- Configuration: 2 x 15-inch, 2-way non-powered
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): TBD
- Frequency Range1 (-10 dB): 39 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power capacity²: continuous/peak: 1000 W / 4000 W
- Sensitivity: 98 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle: 75° conical DMT
- Output1 (peak SPL @ 1 m): 134 dB
- Drivers LF: 2 x 381 mm (15-inch) driver with 89 mm (3.5-inch) voice coil
- Drivers HF: 38 mm (1.5-inch) exit, 71 mm (2.8-inch) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω
- Cross-over: Full-range only, 1.8 kHz
- Input connectors: 2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure: 11-ply, black texture paint finish. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Mounting and suspension: N/A
- Gross weight: 115 lb / 52.3 kg
- Net speaker weight: 108 lb / 49.1 kg
- Shipping weight: N/A
- Dimensions : 420 x 1125 x 464 mm, 16.5 x 44.25 x 18.25 in