QSC K12.2 Active Loudspeaker
QSC K12.2 Active PA Speaker Bundle
Active PA Speaker featuring a 2000-watt power module carefully matched to high-performance woofers and compression drivers.
Next day delivery
QSC K12 2 Product OverviewThe QSC K.2 Series is quite simply, the next standard in powered loudspeakers. To start, each model is equipped with a 2000-watt power module carefully matched to high-performance woofers and compression drivers. DMT™ (Directivity-Matched Transition) ensures smooth coverage across the entire listening area. Advanced on-board DSP provides Intrinsic Correction voicing and advanced system management to further optimize performance.
Superbly flexible, the K.2 Series provides its operators with a library of preset contours for common applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more, while also offering storable Scenes to recall user-configurable settings such as input type, delay, EQ, cross-over and selected contour. Operated as either main PA or as a floor monitor, each model can also be flown, wall- or truss-mounted, or placed on a speaker pole, either straight-firing or with 7.5-degree down-tilt.
Rugged, light-weight and incredibly stylish, the K.2 Series also features a global 6-Year Warranty with product registration.
- •Best in class audio performance
- •2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- •Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more
- •Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contours
- •Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management
- •DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area (75-, 90-, 105-degree, K12.2, K10.2, K8.2)
- •Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- •Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- •Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- •Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- •M10 fittings for flown applications
- •Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- •6-Year Warranty with product registration