QSC RMX4050a Power Amplifier
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The QSC RMX4050a is a compact, heavy duty power amplifier designed to work as hard at 2 ohm than competitors will at 4ohms. The 3-rackspace RMX4050a provides 2000watts per channel at ohms, all from a chassis less than 16" deep. The QSC RMX4050a comes with a number of key features and is extremely efficient at real world power levels which translates to less current being wasted and more power for audio power.
Elite-quality at an affordable price!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 8O, FTC 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.1% tdD : 800 (650**) W
- 8O, EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% tdD: 850 W
- 4O, FTC 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.1% tdD : 1300 W
- 4O, EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% tdD: 1400 W
- 2O, FTC 20 Hz-20 kHz, 1% tdD: 1600 W
- 2O, EIA 1 kHz, 1% tdD: 2000 W
- High-current toroidal transformers, for greater 2-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- The 4000-watt RMX4050a operates on a standard 15 amp plug (120V)
- Both the RMX4050a and the RMX5050a feature a dual mono, high-current power supply for increased reliability and performance
- The RMX4050a's particularly exceptional combination of cooling capacity and electrical efficiency provides robust thermal performance suitable for high continuous power in 2-ohm stereo or 4-ohm bridged applications.
- Balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon® outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and clip LED indicators for monitoring performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract