QSC TouchMix-30 Pro Digital Mixer
QSC TouchMix-30 Pro Digital Mixer overview from GAK
The QSC Audio TouchMix-30 Pro is a professional-grade digital mixer boasting a vast array of power, connectivity and advanced sound applications, whilst running on a fluid and user-friendly control system, making it the choice for musicians and bands through to professional venue and studio engineers. The TouchMix series includes the flagship TouchMix-8, TouchMix-16 and Touchmix-30 Pro, all of which offer unparalleled sound quality and cutting-edge technology.
Out of the box, the TouchMix-30 Pro is impressive looking. With a total of 32 mixing channels - 24 mic/line, 6 line and stereo USB - and 16 outputs plus Stereo USB / MP3 playback. The TouchMix-30 Pro is a solid looking mixer dressed with robust fixtures from each individual knob, to its 10"600-pixel, back-lit touch-sensitive screen and intuitive control panel.
The QSC TouchMix-30 Pro now contains QSC's advanced version 3.0 software. Previous TouchMix 30 software included Anti-Feedback, Input Delay and the Real-Time Analyzer, version 3.0 now introduces brand new features such as Channel Safe, Tap Tempo and a complete overhaul of the graphics and screen display detail level. Watch the below video to discover what's new!
Easily incorporate two-way migration between your TouchMix console and DAW with the most up-to-date version of 'TouchMix DAW Utility'. The software is free to download from QSC's own site and takes minutes to install. The TouchMix also allows you to consolidate all your channel recordings into wave files delivering them straight into a dedicated single folder, giving you the option to transport them into your DAW software quickly and easily. Additionally, the TouchMix-30 Pro can also convert your wave files to lower bit-rates for DAW software that only accepts files below the 32-bit floating point.
When transferring from your DAW to the TouchMix, the DAW to TouchMix mode allows you to assign wave files to each TouchMix channel containing directory structure and header files, allowing them to be played as a TouchMix session. The DAW to TouchMix process converts your files and saves them in the correct structure.
The TouchMix 30 Pro can capture 32 tracks of audio and deliver directly to an external USB hard drive with no requirement for additional gear. All channel inputs and an additional stereo mix are bounced out as 32-bit Broadcast Waves. The 30 Pro can also playback and mixdown your tracks, or import directly to your DAW for a faster workflow.
The TouchMix-30 Pro features a 4-band Parametric EQ with Hi-Low shelving option, variable 24 dB/octave high pass and low pass filters. Furthermore, the TouchMix-30 Pro has effective dynamics processing found on each channel, four internal digital effect processors fed by four mix busses. Dynamics, compression, Graphic EQ and Delay can be accessed for both the main and AUX outputs.
The TouchMix-30 Pro is also a great stage monitor mixer thanks to four auxiliary outputs and the option to connect multiple in-ear monitors directly.
To cater for every unique space, different artist, genre and equipment setup, the TouchMix-30 Pro has an extensive collection of onboard channel presets designed by veteran sound engineers. These masterful presets adjust with precision your output to achieve your desired sound quickly. Additionally, you can edit these presets or create and save your own custom mixer scenes within the unit or via USB for fast recall.
The TouchMixer-30 Pro requires no external hardware or computer system necessary. Housing everything you will need to take full control of your sound, take it one step further with the available Remote Control App for iOS that allows you to control all mix parameters from your hand-held devise, giving you the freedom to move around the room. The TouchMix's included USB WiFi adapter again ensures no external hardware is needed to get connected!
Includes TouchMix padded carry case.
For more information on the TouchMix's fantastic features, visit the Features and Specifications section or visit the
- Large (10-inch) multi-touch touchscreen offers more on-screen information while also providing greater hands-on control
- Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalization tasks
- Two real-time analyzers (RTA) provide instantaneous display of channel tonal balance and room response Touch-and-route Patch Matrix for easy “multing” and rearrangement of inputs
- Eight sub-groups with 6-band full parametric EQ, variable high- and low-pass filters and limiter may be linked for stereo
- 32-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback capture and recall performances without the need for a computer
- 32-Channel DAW interface with Mac®computers allows for bidirectional I/O with popular workstation software MP3 playback direct from USB
- 32 inputs (24 mic/line, 6 line, 1 stereo USB playback).
- 10" (diagonal) color, multi-touch capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
- Intuitive Work Flow — simple for the novice; fast for the professional.
- Over 120 Live Sound Channel Presets for a wide range of sources and instruments
- Anti-Feedback; Room Tuning; Gain and Effects Wizards.
- Comprehensive, on-board Info System guides and assists users.
- 4-Band full Parametric EQ, variable High- and Low-Pass Filters on all input channels.
- Gate, Compressor and Delay on all input channels.
- All outputs feature 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalization and 6-band Parametric EQ plus Limiters, Delay and 12-band Notch Filters.
- Eight Sub-Groups with 6-band full Parametric EQ, variable High- and Low-PassFilters and Limiter
- May be linked for stereo.
- 8 DCA groups; 8 Mute groups; 8 subgroups.
- Two built-in Real Time Analyzers (RTA).
- Six professional quality Stereo DSP Processors plus a Pitch Corrector.
- Touch-and-Route Patch Matrix for easy “multing” of inputs to mixer channels.
- Copy and Paste function easily duplicates mixes, channels, EQ, dynamics and more.
- Monitor mixes: 14 mono mixes, may be paired for stereo. Two pairs of the Auxes can drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly.
- Records and plays back multi-track wave files (32 tracks) using external hard drive. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair.
- Interfaces with most DAW software running on Mac® computers.
- Remote control via mobile devices over Wi-Fi.•Rack-mountable with optional Accessory Kit.