QSC TouchMix-30 Pro Digital Mixer
A remarkable new standard for performance in a compact digital mixer, the TouchMix-30 provides the features and functionality that will satisfy the most demanding professional while also providing an intuitive workflow that delivers great results, quickly and easily, to users at every level of experience. Perfect for production professionals, musicians and bands as well as live performance venues, its 32 mixing channels (24 Mic/Line, 6 Line, Stereo USB) and 16 outputs offer tremendous signal management flexibility for a wide range of applications.
Modern digital mixing consoles are all fully featured — sometimes to the point of being nearly incomprehensible to all but the most experienced operator. The TouchMix design team set out from the start to create a mixer with an intuitive workflow and straightforward navigation that is understandable for the less experienced user and fast for the professional — all without sacrificing features or capabilities. As a result, the mixer is extremely easy to learn and operate. Many TouchMix functions such as EQ, compressors, gates and limiters offer a choice of Advanced Mode operation with total control over all parameters or Simple Mode that presents only the most essential controls
With professional-grade, class-A microphone preamps, top quality converters and attention to design detail throughout the signal path, the TouchMix-30 Pro delivers pristine audio quality that rivals mixers at several times its cost
TouchMix-30 Pro Control App
Full wireless, remote mixer control from iOS and Android tablet devices over Wi-Fi is supported. Multiple devices can be deployed simultaneously to duplicate the mixer’s features and allow control of all functions. If desired, the operator may limit a given device to control only specific mixes. Personal monitor mixing using iOS and Android smartphones is also supported, with app controls limited to mix levels only and, as with the tablet app, a device may be limited to specific mixes by the mixer operator.
- Large (10-inch) multi-touch touchscreen offers more on-screen information while also providing greater hands-on control
- Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalization tasks
- Two real-time analyzers (RTA) provide instantaneous display of channel tonal balance and room response Touch-and-route Patch Matrix for easy “multing” and rearrangement of inputs
- Eight sub-groups with 6-band full parametric EQ, variable high- and low-pass filters and limiter may be linked for stereo
- 32-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback capture and recall performances without the need for a computer
- 32-Channel DAW interface with Mac®computers allows for bidirectional I/O with popular workstation software MP3 playback direct from USB
- 32 inputs (24 mic/line, 6 line, 1 stereo USB playback).
- 10" (diagonal) color, multi-touch capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
- Intuitive Work Flow — simple for the novice; fast for the professional.
- Over 120 Live Sound Channel Presets for a wide range of sources and instruments
- Anti-Feedback; Room Tuning; Gain and Effects Wizards.
- Comprehensive, on-board Info System guides and assists users.
- 4-Band full Parametric EQ, variable High- and Low-Pass Filters on all input channels.
- Gate, Compressor and Delay on all input channels.
- All outputs feature 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalization and 6-band Parametric EQ plus Limiters, Delay and 12-band Notch Filters.
- Eight Sub-Groups with 6-band full Parametric EQ, variable High- and Low-PassFilters and Limiter
- May be linked for stereo.
- 8 DCA groups; 8 Mute groups; 8 subgroups.
- Two built-in Real Time Analyzers (RTA).
- Six professional quality Stereo DSP Processors plus a Pitch Corrector.
- Touch-and-Route Patch Matrix for easy “multing” of inputs to mixer channels.
- Copy and Paste function easily duplicates mixes, channels, EQ, dynamics and more.
- Monitor mixes: 14 mono mixes, may be paired for stereo. Two pairs of the Auxes can drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly.
- Records and plays back multi-track wave files (32 tracks) using external hard drive. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair.
- Interfaces with most DAW software running on Mac® computers.
- Remote control via mobile devices over Wi-Fi.•Rack-mountable with optional Accessory Kit.