Revv G2 Gold LTD Green Channel Overdrive Pedal
The most recent pedal from Revv Amplification gets a 2020 update with the Limited Edition Revv G2 Gold. Based on the Green Channel from Revv's boutique amplifiers, the G2 adds a 3-position "Drive" mode to revoice the pedal from clean tone shaping, to touch-sensitive overdrive, to classic tube amp tones.
The G2 Gold will be available in a limited quantity of jut 200 pieces worldwide!
Revv's Green Channel 2 is an expressive crunch tone that is loved by many top Nashville session artists for its feel and clarity. Applying this core amp tone to an amp-like pedal format, G2 delivers a great boost/overdrive, always-on tone-enhancer or even old-school higher gain sounds.
G2's real value is in its versatility. While its tonal-focus is perfect for blues, country and classic rock tones, it stacks well as a boost paired with the heavier G3 & G4 pedals for even more flexibility.
- Amp in a box: Big driven amp tone, organic feel and 3 voicing options
- Plays nicely with: Combos, Heads, Pedalboard Rigs, in Effects Loops and with Cab Modelling
- Voicing based on Revv's signature ‘Green Channel' An expressive and dynamic crunch voicing that provides almost-clean to a satisfying solo drive
- Clear, Warm, Responsive Tone The G2 always sits how you want in a mix, whether you are using it as your main gain source or boosting your amp
- Three Dynamic Voice Settings: Off gives you a full-range boost, with 3-band EQ suitable for enhancing your clean tone or boosting your amp. Blue is the core tone of the pedal, touch responsive with musical breakup. Red brings you a fat classic amp-like gain tone
- New Versatile Tone Possibilities: The G2 has the widest gain & EQ range of any the Revv G Series pedals. From totally clean, to huge overdrive you can sculpt the high, low & mid-range to your exact rig and preferences
- Build Your Own Tone: The G2 plays nicely with other pedals and is designed to stack well with low noise. Combine with your existing favourite drives or other Revv G-series pedals to "build your own amp" on a clean pedal platform. Alternatively, use G2 to tighten up your searing high gain tones!
- Form Factor: Small Single-Space Enclosure. Durable Construction, Blue LED, Laser Etching. Top-mounted I/O
- Made in Canada
- Powered by opt. PSU (9V DC, centre -, 2.1mm, ~17mA current draw)