Rickenbacker 620, Midnight Blue
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The Model 620 features the famous 'Cresting Wave' Maple cutaway body based on an innovative design from the 1950's. A Rosewood fingerboard is punctuated beautifully with triangular pearloid inlay markers, while the maple double bound neck and body are solid through and through.
The 620 is electronically engineered to the exacting standards of the 300 series, complete with Rickenbacker's own high gain pickups and stereo output. Successfully retaining the balance from the original specifications, the 620 is another fine example of Rickenbacker quality workmanship.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Type Solid
- No. Frets 21
- Scale Length 62.9 cm (24 3/4'')
- Neck Width at Nut 41.4 mm (1.63'')
- Neck Width at 12th Fret 49.05 mm (1 .931'')
- Crown Radius 25.4 cm (10'')
- Body Wood Maple
- Neck Wood Maple
- Fingerboard Wood Rosewood
- Weight 3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length 94.0 cm (37'')
- Overall Width 33.7 cm (13 1/4'')
- Overall Depth 31.8 mm (1 1/4'')
- Neck Binding Yes
- Fret Marker Style Triangle
- Tailpiece ''R''
- Bridge 6 Saddle
- Neck Type Thru body
- No. of Pickups 2
- Type of Pickups Hi-gain
- Output Type Mono and Stereo
- Machine Heads Schaller