RME ADI-2 Pro FS AD/DA Converter
RME ADI-2 Pro FS
New Experience in Sound and Quality, Now with Femtosecond Clock Technology
This updated version of the ADI-2 Pro includes the same comprehensive functionality but now with femtosecond clock technology and AutoDark mode first implemented into the highly acclaimed ADI-2 DAC.
The ADI-2 Pro FS is RME's reference AD/DA converter, USB 2.0 DAC, USB 2.0 interface and high-end headphone amplifier. It's design, unique specifications, user features and its ability to deliver crystal transparency, make it perfect for mastering and measurement applications as well as the ultimate tool for audiophiles everywhere. The ADI-2 Pro FS boasts quality components and circuitry throughout its half rack design. With RME's fresh concept in Plug & Play, the comprehensive feature set is easy to set up and use. Based on your connections, the ADI-2 pro FS will automatically switch to AD/DA converter, USB interface or analog preamp mode. You can manually override the Auto Mode if required.
Analog or Digital - Options Galore The ADI-2 Pro FS Includes two servo-balanced analog inputs on combo XLR / TRS jacks, two separate balanced and unbalanced outputs on XLR and TS, two stereo Extreme Power headphone outputs on the front, an optical SPDIF I/O that also understands ADAT, and coaxial SPDIF (RCA) and AES I/O (XLR) via an included breakout cable. This universal set of I/O options offers superior quality and flexible connectivity to those who take a no-compromise approach to audio.
The USB 2.0 port is fully Class Compliant (UAC 2) for connection with compatible iOS devices, and is also used for firmware updates. Including an external switched power supply with lockable connector, the ADI-2 Pro can be easily powered from battery, opening up mobile applications as well as galvanically isolated use cases.
As a computer interface the ADI-2 Pro offers a stereo (2 in / 2 out) and a multichannel mode (6 in / 8 out). Compatibility with Mac OS X comes right out of the box. Under Windows the ADI-2 Pro uses RME's MADIface series driver, for full WDM and ASIO compatibility and highest performance.
- Windows Driver for Windows 7 to 10. WDM/ASIO for ADI-2 Pro. Version 0.9673, 06/22/2018 driver_madiface_win_09673.zip
- Firmware Update Updates the ADI-2 Pro firmware to version 180 DSP 88 (shown on the display during boot). (08/20/2018). Windows 7/8/10
- Mac OS X
- DIGICheck 5.91 / 0.71 Stereo- and Multichannel Level Meter, Analyzer, Bit Statistics & Noise, ITU1770 Meter, Goniometer, Surround Level Meter, Totalyzer. (12/13/2017). Windows 7/8/10
- Mac OS X
- Bit Test WAV Files Stereo WAV files 16/24/32 bit, 44.1/96/192 kHz for Bit Test via USB, AES and SPDIF/ADAT with ADI-2 Pro (04/27/2017). bit_test_wavs.zip
- Manual ADI-2 Pro FS Latest version always online! adi2profs_e.pdf
- High-End AD/DA Conversion
- 2 Ch. Analog In / 4 Ch. Analog Out
- XLR (Bal.) and TS (unbal.) outputs
- ADAT or SPDIF I/O optical
- AES/EBU and SPDIF coaxial
- 2x “Extreme Power“ Headphone Outputs
- 1 x USB 2.0
- High-resolution IPS display
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year