Rode Lavalier/Lapel Microphone
The R+ÿDE Lavalier is a discreet lavalier or lapel style microphone that provides simple and intuitive audio in any application.
The Lavalier's low self noise, user friendly omni-directional polar pattern and minimal appearance make it an ideal solution for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and anywhere where a high quality microphone needs to be heard but not seen.
The microphone capsule is connected via a 1.2m (4') shielded, detachable Kevlar® reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested up to 10kg to ensure reliable performance.
The included mini-furry for high wind protection ensures quality recordings in adverse environments, and the included cable management clips ensure that you are able to minimise the microphone and cable visibility, while providing maximum mobility for the wearer.
The supplied anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cable, clips and included accessories.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, R+ÿDE has developed the MiConGäó connector system which provides seamless integration between the Lavalier and a wide range of wireless systems as well as consoles, cameras and portable recorders.
The R+ÿDE Lavalier lapel microphone is covered by R+ÿDE Microphones' innovative 5 year 'no questions asked' warranty which provides 12 months of complete cover, and an optional US$99 replacement microphone during the extended warranty period.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.10"
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 3000O
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity: -33.5dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) /- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: P48 through MiCon-5 adaptor, 2V~5V through all other MiCon adaptors
- Weight: 1.00gm
- Dimensions: 12.00mmH x 4.50mmW x 4.50mmD
- Output: Micon