Rode M5 Matched Pair
Rode M5 Matched Pair Overview by GAK
The Rode M5 Matched Pair Microphones are two professional Rode M5 cardioid condenser microphones, with low noise and a full, wide frequency response. These compact, high-quality "pencil" microphones are idea for studio recording and work perfectly with each other in a number of different positions e.g. XY, ORTF etc. The Rode M5 Microphones have been paired together carefully to ensure a variation of no more than 1dB sensitivity between the two mics.
- Ideal for studio recording and live on stage, the M5 is equally at home on a range of acoustic instruments, choirs, or anywhere you would employ a small diaphragm condenser microphone, either individually or as a stereo array.
- This matched pair has been carefully selected to ensure a variation of no more than 1dB sensitivity between the microphones. A premium foiled certificate is supplied to verify the authenticity of the pair.
- The M5 is finished with RÃ˜DE's proprietary ceramic coating which offers a sleek matt black finish, and is supplied with WS5 windshields and RM5 stand mounts.
- Acoustic Principle - Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics - JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule - 0.50"
- Address Type - End
- Frequency Range - 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance - 200O
- Maximum SPL - 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Maximum Output Level - 13.5dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity - -34.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (10.46mV @ 94 dB SPL) /- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) - 19dB-A
Excellent value for money and the sound quality is superb
Nice clear sound. Using as Drum overheads primarily. They do not disappoint.
The microphones are just fine but we have yet to test them outdoors