Rode M5 Matched Pair
Rode M5 Matched Pair Overview by GAK
The Rode M5 Matched Pair Microphones are two professional Rode M5 cardioid condenser microphones, with low noise and a full, wide frequency response. These compact, high-quality "pencil" microphones are idea for studio recording and work perfectly with each other in a number of different positions e.g. XY, ORTF etc. The Rode M5 Microphones have been paired together carefully to ensure a variation of no more than 1dB sensitivity between the two mics.
- Ideal for studio recording and live on stage, the M5 is equally at home on a range of acoustic instruments, choirs, or anywhere you would employ a small diaphragm condenser microphone, either individually or as a stereo array.
- This matched pair has been carefully selected to ensure a variation of no more than 1dB sensitivity between the microphones. A premium foiled certificate is supplied to verify the authenticity of the pair.
- The M5 is finished with RÃ˜DE's proprietary ceramic coating which offers a sleek matt black finish, and is supplied with WS5 windshields and RM5 stand mounts.
- Acoustic Principle - Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics - JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule - 0.50"
- Address Type - End
- Frequency Range - 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance - 200O
- Maximum SPL - 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Maximum Output Level - 13.5dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity - -34.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (10.46mV @ 94 dB SPL) /- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) - 19dB-A